Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fake tan in Westport

• 08-06-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

Am heading on holidays in just over a week and wondered if anyone could recommend a good salon in Westport that does professional tans that don't look orange!

Many thanks
    Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 taurus83

Hi Sarah,

Hope I am not too late in replying to this but I have only logged back on here after my hols!! I would recommend Mode Beauty on Bridge Street. The girls name is Amelda and go for the tantruth. I went for the medium for a wedding a month ago and it was fab! Lovely colour and wore off great. €35 for full body.

If you go somewhere else, would you let me know how you get on? I am a bit of a fake tanaholic!!

Advertisement