Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folens or EDCO for exam papers

Options
  • 08-06-2010 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Which is better? And when do ye think the 2010 papers will be included in them?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

EDCO are better imo, because they have a little 3 or 4 page summary at the startb of them on how to get good grades in the subject, and they also have codes at the end of every question which give you a sample answer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭CantStandMeNow

Mayoegian wrote: »
    Which is better? And when do ye think the 2010 papers will be included in them?:)

The 2010 papers.. oh God that's scary haha! Ehm yeah i'd probably go with edco too.. not sure when they'll be out to be honest though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

The 2010 papers.. oh God that's scary haha! Ehm yeah i'd probably go with edco too.. not sure when they'll be out to be honest though!

Wow thanks for the fast responses! So sorry about mentioning 2010-I was debating over whether to ask that or not:o:p Don't worry-it's a very long way off yet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

the 2010 papers will not be in any exam paper until mid augest - september

id go with EDCO if i was you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Mayoegian wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the fast responses! So sorry about mentioning 2010-I was debating over whether to ask that or not:o:p Don't worry-it's a very long way off yet!!

It's tomorrow :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

It's tomorrow :eek:

Yeah, but the 2010 papers won't be printed for a long while yet;)

Advertisement