Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just out of curiousity...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

cookie monsters aren't scary, we're great. We give free cookies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm relying on.. no actually I've only finished 5th year.. Holidays yay :) :pac:

Insta-ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

LNags wrote: »
    id love a bit of drama this year... another leaked paper would be fun...especially if it was in my school :D:D
    as long as it isn't english paper 2 i dont care...everything else wouldnt really bother me

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Again just curiosity but where are the scripts now? I know the're posted by the examiers, but to where???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

lc2010 wrote: »
    Again just curiosity but where are the scripts now? I know the're posted by the examiers, but to where???:confused:

Iraq

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

lc2010 wrote: »

afaik they're sent to Athlone, where they're recorded and then sent out to correctors. When they've been corrected they're then sent back to Althlone and the grades recorded in the system.

But I'm not 100% certain so if someone else could confirm that.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

pathway33 wrote: »

seems your papers are in the back of a blue car reg number 97 G 1440. P.S Hubcaps already nicked

Advertisement