Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosters

Options
  • 08-06-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

How much do your dogs annual boosters cost out of interest?

I must get my boys done and so far I have been quoted 48.50 and 52.80 in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

I usually get wormers for 3 dogs and a cat while I'm in the vets getting one of the dogs boosters so I don't generally get a receipt for the booster alone but from memory around the €30 - €40 mark in S.Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

€45 in Fairview, Dublin 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

worming, de-fleaing, nail clipping, anal gland check, 7-in-1 booster around €35 in Celbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I inject them myself so €20 for each dog. But it's best to go to the vet to get them checked over

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

€40 in one vets €30 in another so use the cheaper vets when I can, the level of care is just as good. They get their health check before hand.
    They also said if I bring the dogs in altogether I can get a further discount.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

€120 for 2 dogs: annual booster vacc + kennel cough vacc

Advertisement