Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilarney Triathlon

Comments

Yeah, as part of a team.

As a matter of interest, will they use timing chips or is it a more casual set up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭blind_hurler

Yeah, as part of a team.

As a matter of interest, will they use timing chips or is it a more casual set up?

No idea about timing chips but I'd imagine so... I've no connection to this other than it fits my into my weekend in Kerry and looks like a nice scenic setting and the run in the park should be nice....

And just wondered if there was anyone else from Boards doing it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭blind_hurler

Yeah, as part of a team.

Looks like timing will be taken care of..

" Timing chips, numbers and goodie bags will be issued at registration."

What part of the relay you doing?

What part of the relay you doing?

Just the run. Normally go in with 2 friends but they're away this weekend. Just found a swimmer. Still looking for cyclist.

Wow.

Just back. And even though I'm fortunate enough to live near the area and I have been around Muckross plenty of times, as a setting for a tri on a day like today it must take some beating. Stunning.

Thought it was very well organised and well run. They didn't have much space to work with in the National Park for the transition area, and of course plenty of tourists and jaunting cars around, but didn't hear of any trouble. Was only doing the run and it was a lovely course. Found a cyclist and he was a flyer. Our swimmer was a bit surprised, not used to lakes, but overall got an enthusiastic thumbs up from all of us anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement