Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kent & Edgar's disguises

Options
  • 08-06-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

when Kent goes into disguise does he change his name? if so, what does he change it to?
    oh, & Edgar! you know the way he has a few different disguises? is Poor Tom the only disguise with a name?
    ..thanks in advance if anyone can understand my gibberish! i better be able to phrase my sentences more logicly tomorrow..!:/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ozzz

ajjmk wrote: »
    when Kent goes into disguise does he change his name? if so, what does he change it to?
    oh, & Edgar! you know the way he has a few different disguises? is Poor Tom the only disguise with a name?
    ..thanks in advance if anyone can understand my gibberish! i better be able to phrase my sentences more logicly tomorrow..!:/

Kent changes his name to Caius when he goes into disguise to serve the King.

Edgar's only disguise I'm aware of is Poor Tom anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭dazco

No, Edgar has a slightly different disguise when he tricks Gloucester at the cliffs of Dover. He's Poor Tom at the "top of the cliff" but some other passer by at the "bottom of the cliff"

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

cheeeers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Isn't he just a passing fisherman or something at the bottom of the cliff?

Advertisement