Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITB Band pain around the knee

• 08-06-2010 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

My understanding is that there are two (main) variations on this: a shorter term one that goes away after a week or two; and longer term one that can last for several months, often due to the first version being ignored (i.e. that you kept running on the sore knee).

I have the longer term version, I haven't been able to run for three months.

My Question is this:

Has anyone had the longer version cured with the aid of a physio? If so, what the physio recommend?

(I've been to three different physios with this, and have spent the last three months doing various exercises, I;ve had massage and dry needling and the problem is exactly the same now as it was when I started).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

In before the lock :-)

Never managed that before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

IS this what it's like to be in before the lock:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bill2673

super stuff lads, thanks for the replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Please have a read of the charter, we cannot give medical advice here. That means, if you've been to a physio or doctor, it's medical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement