Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An Post Tour de Burren

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

vango-tbs-oregon-400-tent1322.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

murf85 wrote: »
    Anybody going from cork?Wudnt mind some company on the way up saturday morning...

how long will that take

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Getting a place to stay for the weekend there now seems a hard thing, probably worse than the actual spin :D

all inns are full

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

jwshooter wrote: »
    how long will that take
    Im hoping at that hour i sud be up in less than 2 nd a half hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I am looking for places in Linsdoovarna now, Ballyvaughan is full booked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Peterx

It's not a race and it's not serious, as the lads say there will be some folk going fast, some going steady and some going slow. It's a tour, there are no prizes for coming home first, as with any event you'll get some folk gunning home from Doolin.

All good.. signed up and found accommodation.. see you all down there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 juratelle

Hi to everyone! ;)
    I've just signed up for 60k. This is my first cycle like this, so 60k will be enough :) Still a bit worried about my speed, but I'm sure there will be more first-timers like me.
    As far as Ballyvaughan is fully booked, I'm staying in camping site close to Doolin and will have to drive to Ballyvaughan in the morning. Anyone knows anything about car parking in there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

Just got this email from the organisers:-

Sign-in for the Tour de Burren will begin on Friday evening at 4pm at Monks Bar on the pier in Ballyvaughan. We will be there until 10pm. Then again from 7:30am until 9am on Saturday morning.

The 160km cycle begins at 9:30am and the 60Km cycle begins at 11am, arrive in plenty of time avoiding the road disruptions 45mins before each start time.

Parking: There is a designated parking area near the registration area, well signed and with personnel directing traffic, please try and co-operate with those who are trying to make your day fun and safe.

juratelle wrote: »
    Hi to everyone! ;)
    I've just signed up for 60k. This is my first cycle like this, so 60k will be enough :) Still a bit worried about my speed, but I'm sure there will be more first-timers like me.
    As far as Ballyvaughan is fully booked, I'm staying in camping site close to Doolin and will have to drive to Ballyvaughan in the morning. Anyone knows anything about car parking in there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 juratelle

Thanks a mill. Got this myself few mins ago :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Psyched about this - my first sportive. Just wondering if if full length mud guards are fine on the bike? Prefer not to take off the brake calipers, etc in order to take them off...

Sarunas wrote: »
    Psyched about this - my first sportive. Just wondering if if full length mud guards are fine on the bike? Prefer not to take off the brake calipers, etc in order to take them off...

Mud guards won't be a problem, probably won't be needed though :D

Are you sure you need to take the brakes off to remover them, they can't just slide off?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Getting a place to stay for the weekend there now seems a hard thing, probably worse than the actual spin :D

Last year I stayed in a hostel in Corofin which was cheap, basic, clean and I had my own room. Google it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Cheers John, I booked in a B&B at Lisdoonvarna. You need to start looking for my accommodation in Kilkenny :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Cheers John, I booked in a B&B at Lisdoonvarna. You need to start looking for my accommodation in Kilkenny :D

Who's John? :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭lukester

I'll be down for this, doing it with my brother, his first long cycle. Looks a really nice route- I love the stretch of coast from Doolin back to Ballyvaughan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Mud guards won't be a problem, probably won't be needed though :D

Are you sure you need to take the brakes off to remover them, they can't just slide off?

They're SKS Chromoplastic that came on my Ribble bike - they're connected by a thin metal piece which is in between the break calipers and their mounting slot on the frame. I had a quick look previously and it looked like the brakes calipers needed to be removed in order to release the mud guard from that attachment.

6409800121.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

lukester wrote: »
    I'll be down for this, doing it with my brother, his first long cycle. Looks a really nice route- I love the stretch of coast from Doolin back to Ballyvaughan.

That section will be into the wind tomorrow ....but apart from that the weather looks perfect ....bring the suncream ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I'm gonna do this; my first sportive every! the 160k
    I reckon I'll be able for it but my arse will not. Any tips on what I can do?

I attempted to cycle 110k recently and couldn't do it (20k short) as I came off the saddle for a food stop and couldn't sit back down on the saddle because of the sores. This caused me to be out of the saddle for 40k and my legs couldn't hold me up like that any longer.

I'll be wearing the boards jersey with "Sniipe" on it, probably in the slow group or in the recovery sweeper van...

Get good bib shorts and chamois cream, I 'am using the ASSOS one and I find it very good.

• Advertisement

so, the last boards bibs aren't good enough?

I don't know if the very last are any different, but I am not happy with mine (previous order), I wouldn't wear them for anything above 60-70k. Giordanna or Assos are my favorite.

grand, I'll see what my local bike shop (galway) has. I'd like to change my bontrager (from trek 1400) saddle to something harder - apparently this is better. Then lob on a load of chamois cream before the start.

cycling weekly ,had a test on shorts/bibs ,skins came out as good as the assos at close to half price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

All set, chain lubed, bike cleaned, gels/drinks at the ready. Let's bring this bad boy :)

Peterx wrote: »
    Here's a slightly messy garmin version of it;

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/7728024

I've had that happen to me before - surely there is an easy way to fix it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Well I'm sitting at home in Cork not getting ready to do this coz I'm after getting landed with weekend duties......... so I'm gonna miss this and prob wont make the WC200 either:mad:
    Funk it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

What a fantastic day, the weather, the marshals, the cyclist, the cheesecake. Well done to all involved in organising.

Did the 160km and the first climb up Corker Hill was only about 600m in lenght so I thought that was fine and by the time I got around to Corkscrew we met a lot of the 60km riders so the hill was some site full of cyclist which I think is what made it seem easy. Although again it is short so not to difficult. Up to Lisconnar (I think) at about 110 km I was going well but that climb up to the cliffs of Moher took a lot out of me, it started at above 10% gradient then eased a little and kicked back in for a short bit but that done me so I was climbing at about 10km/hr up to the top which was 4km long. After the food stop I rode home alone and was pleased with how I did.

Didn't use the timing chip but my speedo tells me I covered 152km's in 5hr 25min riding time. And just over 1400m climbing

Oh special mention to the free ice-cream at the end. Wish I could have stayed for the bbq but had to come home.

What a brilliant, brilliant event! Where should I start from?

Before the event: SMS, emails to keep you informed and make you feel special, driving down was grand, most of the the way is motorway now. Ah we also had timechips, cool!

The event: food! massive amount of food! And lots of water stops. And what an amazing sunny day! The marshals did fantastic job and every was so polite and smiling. The course was well chosen and the rolling roads took a lot out of the legs.

After: food and more food and fantastic ice cream (I had 4!). We were given a certificate and a tshirt, and did I mentioned the ice cream;

If I had to put a score, I would give it 97 out of 100 because I didn't get a medal and I like medals! It is the most well organized event I ve been part of. Well done to everyone who contributed to it. I also spoke and met lots and lots of people, made the suffering easier.

Ps1: I have no stats, my mount for the garmin broke this morning (. @+#&&£@%^ garmin)
    ps2: Dirk has become a little beast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭paulieb2006

Cant tell ye how jealous I am. Registered for the 160k. Wife gone to london for the weekend:D but then both sets of Grandparents decide to f!!k off for the weekend and I have no babysitter:eek: Cant leave my 2 boys in the car now can I, kind of half thought of it;)
    Anyway brought them down to see all of ye on the corker hill. Some sight, hundreds of bikes coming up one after the other, really spectacular. Lots of Galway Bay riders and the great Sean Kelly nearly ran over me.
    Kids enjoyed themselves and I hope that all of ye enjoyed it. Well done to one and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

I must say I was thrilled with the day too...nothing but good reactions from anyone I was talking to! Well done to all involved.

And to make it even better i reckon the whole field came out with a massive farmers tan :D!!

Ice cream at the end was an unreal touch too!!!one of the best ones iv ever eaten!

My bike computer came in at 152km at 5.30 so was happy out, especially seeming as at least 60%of it was on my own due to poor timing leaving food stops.but thats my own fault!!!

Definitely be coming back next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Brilliant, brilliant event. Probably the most enjoyable day on the bike this year. I wear down the keyboard typing everything that they've done right in their organisation but would like to highlight the volunteers - the organisers must have search for the soundest people in North Clare for this event. They were good craic and couldn't be helpful enough - they even went around handing out the ice-creams at the end, in case it was too much trouble for ya to get one yourself!!

Like AM, I'm giving it 97 out of 100 but deducting 3 points for a different reason - alot of the 160k riders "clashed" with the 60k riders, who's group etiquettes wouldn't be the best and it was difficult trying to ride through them. Another half hour delay for the 60k start (or 1/2 hour earlier for the 160k) would sort this out. Very minor detail, probably harsh deduction 3 points for it!!

The ear has been worn off me listening to Captain Havoc talking up this event over the last year and how brilliant it is, but I can only agree with him now. My biggest regret is that I didn't make a wkd out of it in Ballyvaughan - I won't make that mistake twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

Tour de Burren just keeping better every year, they even sent out a 'thank you' text this evening:D

Nice to meet up with some of the Boards.ie posters.

Though I am really looking forward to the Etape Hibernia, over pretty much the same terrain, boy, that is a hard act to follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

Absolutely brilliant day. Everything was very well done. Plenty of food and water stops - what did they put in the cheesecake it was friggin amazing :D The volunteers were all very helpful and friendly, couldnt do enough for us. The route was just right, it was challenging but the hills were nothing crazy, it was the last 30km that took it out of me with the rolling roads on top of the tired legs.

Like others have said a bigger gap between the 60km starting would of been better, but that is just a very minor criticism.

My body feels like it was in a car crash this morning but that was my own stupid fault, too busy chatting and having a great time, ended up clasing bars with a friend and over I went along the tarmac - some nice road rash down my side. Luckily we were not going fast at the time and no damage to anyone else but myself.

Definately going to be back next year - minus the road rash :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

The rise in numbers since last year is a testament to the growing popularity of cycling amoung young and old.

Some good feedback here also..
    http://www.irishcycling.com/publish/news/art_4986.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rayr

Agree with all. Super event. great organisation and really friendly people. Sets a great standard for all An Post events.

And yeah ice cream was really welcome at end. like other 150k in 5 1/2 hrs cycle time. Stayed Sat night and had great craic in Monks. Defo back next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Back home now after a great weekend (if only I had brought the surfboard it could have been even better!).

Drove down with Astramonti and we checked in on the friday evening. Great buzz around the town and a massive field in the centre had been turned into a temporary car park. Got some dinner in the local pub and then headed to Lahinch with my friend Pete and his friend James whose house we were staying in.

We were worried about breakfast the next day, no shops were open so we got to Ballyvaughan very early on empty stomachs. Went to the local pub which was just opening and enquired about breakfast, hoping maybe for a cup of tea and a slice or two of toast. Nope, we were asked what we wanted.

"Eggs if that's possible?"

"Sure, and would you like sausages and bacon with that?"

"Eh, yeah"

Sat down and were treated to one of the best fried breakfasts I have had (I don't exaggerate). Great start and the town was filling up nicely with cyclists.

The start was the only negative of the whole day for me, I know that a mass start makes the even a great spectacle and was probably necessary for the KOM and closed roads for the first few kms. It just makes it a little trickier not to be involved in a spill, lots of nervous cyclists.

I've done a fair few sportives since I started cycling, so I would like to think I have a decent picture of what they are like, in this country at least. So I hope that when I say "this was probably the best organized and most scenic one I have done", people will know I mean it.

I abandoned my attempt at doing the KOM after the second climb I think? It wasn't that they were hard, far from it, but I was chasing from pretty far back after the start and saw that a tightly packed group at the front were basically drafting a lead vehicle. The pace was reasonably high (35-40km/hr) and aside from the fighting though bunches on each of the hills I had doubts as to whether I could sustain it for 160 km. I sat up and waited for Pete and Astramonti before heading around with them for most of the day. Good move! I felt really fresh even at the end of the day, but most of all was able to give it socks on each of the climbs. I don't think I have ever gone as well as I did on the Cliffs of Moher. I was only held up by cars and would have had a clean streak of overtaking everyone in front of me and not being overtaken were it not for the two guys 50m in front who decided to race each other with 200m to go.

My Garmin died with 20km to go (not used to "recharging" my computer, doh!) which were on rolling roads along the coast. No stats or speedo, which actually let me enjoy the stunning scenery and beautiful weather!

The food stops were fantastic, I ended up fuelling my entire day on strawberry cheesecake. Despite the numbers there were no queues or shortages (in fact I reckon the people of Ballyvaughan will be eating cheesecake for the next week). Marshalling was top notch, loads of Gardai about, ambulance, etc.

Crossing the finish line I had my tag in my pocket as someone nicked my cable ties, said this to the girl and she said "no problem", grabbed, ran over to the mat before crouching down and scanning it for me. Then I went and grabbed a cert and t-shirt before having free ice-cream cones handed to me. Sitting by a pier with ice cream after a long day on the bike is one of those simple pleasures life throws up.

Hanging around at the finish in my jeans and a boards jacket one of the ladies involved in helping out said "oh boards! I go there to read about what people are saying about the tour de burren" and was delighted when I told her what I thought of the event. I promised I would write it up, so there ya go!

Will I be back? Most definitely, with surfboard in tow.

Thanks to Astra for doing the driving. Saw Sniipe a few times during the day too as well as a very happy looking Che at the first feed stop. Met Alan from Orwell too, I know he posts on boards but I can't remember his username, apologies!

I really do love to see whole communities so enthusiastic about these events, and I think the Tour de Burren folk were the MOST enthusiastic I have come across to date. Given the numbers this year, the level or organisation was truly amazing. I'm glad I made the trip and I agree that making a weekend out of it is the way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Anyone remember the "Sport Active" guy riding around taking photos? They are up on the site. Didn't see Che or Astra, but one of me looking too relaxed:

1407.JPG

EDIT: It just came to me, Lukester, his username is Lukester (I think).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭thehangtenguy

Fantastic well run event, brillant weather, fantastic scenery. The only thing id suggest as a possible improvement is to add an intermediate 100km route. I was thinking beforehand of doing the 160km but decide with the climbs involved, it was too long for me and the 60km was to short. In the end I did the 60 and added my own 30 before it.
    When i drove by the cliffs of moher aftterward, i seen some of the last group of 160 people struggling up by the hill. Some were walking and looked to be in a bad way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭damoz

i have a farmers fan to end all farmers tans - must take a pic.

echo all the above - great day. just didnt put any factor on when i took the arm warmers off (after bout 2km !) duh.

Just back from the weekend now myself, and I guess what more can I add to the reviews Dirk, Astra, anoble, murf85 etc have posted? I don't know is the short answer but I'll try to add something of worth.

When I left Ballyvaughan last year after the TdB I may have tempted fate. I had it settled in my head that this was the event to hold other sportives up against - the route was challenging and scenic, the marshalling was amazing, the food stops were redonkulous with more sandwiches, bananas, tea, water and chocolate bars than anyone could fathom and then there was the cheesecake, the amazing cheesecake, and the barbecue & craic after the event and late into the evening was great. I wouldn't have thought that it could be improved upon - there's not a lot of room for improvement to work with. But in fairness Burren CC, Clare LSP and An Post have upped the bar again by way of taking care of the small details: the texts and emails addressed to each entrant in the run up, the length and % on each climb and markers to the top, the icecream at the finishing line and (however they manage it, maybe a sun dance) even more sunshine.

So yup, it was a great day to be alive and on a bike - stayed in the village Friday night and made my way down to the start around 9 to meet our civilised mob that travelled up from Kerry for the ride. There was of course the usual pre-ride banter and just before the start there was a bit of a hush as the announcer was talking up the off - perfect timing for one of our more 'theatrical' members to belt out a few bars of 'The Rose of Tralee' (yes, it was one of ours and no, he normally doesn't burst into tune like that - but I guess at least half of the crowd knew where we came from without having to ask from then on!).

The ride out to Corker was grand, a bit busy as people found their pace and the hills began to filter the grimpeurs from the not-so-grimpeurs and I moved well over Corker and Corkscrew (where I met a boardsie but now for the life of me can't remember who - sorry lad, but was nice meeting ya!) which were well marked out with length and % gradient. Met Dirk briefly in Lisdoonvarna at the foodstop. I was in flying form after hockeying it from the top of Corkscrew and making serious progress, and was so was buzzed on endorphins that I think I was unable to hold an acutal conversation :D. So it was a fuel up there (more amazing strawberry cheesecake) and back onto the road.

Moved on from there over that dead bit of undulating road from Corofin to Ennistimon (b@st@rd little hills!) and paused for a short H2O stop before going on for the last climb over Moher. Like hangtenguy suggested this climb was testing people. I was just coverin the first steep part with my dad (who was cycling yesterday too) and said 'heh, there's no one attacking now!'. Was like tempting fate - a youngish lad passed us both on the outside, out of the saddle and horsing the bike up the hill. All we could do was look at each other, I think we were both thinking 'this guy must be some animal'. A few pedal strokes later looked up, he's put 30ft on us - but hes slowing. Another glance up - Wait! He's dismounting! He's walking! Poor lad looked well tired as we passed. I hope he finished well and enjoyed the day but that's some hard way to learn to spin out a hill and some hill to learn it on!

After that it was all falling or rolling ground to the finish line and we had a bit of a paceline/chaingang going for the last 15km or so, with not many wheelsuckers thankfully as there was a bit of a headwind, and was still feeling strong coming out of the final corner though my sprint for the line was cancelled at very short notice* by a very frantic looking marshal :D
    *read as 'Oh holy sh!te how am I going to anchor up in time!!'

5.30 for the day despite Garmins fine device dropping the ball again so very pleased with my efforts too.

After that it was all icecream at the line, hurried showers to get back to the line to meet the rest of the gang coming in, lovely barbecue food, then chatting with some of the Burren CC lads and CSLP guys n girls & a few jars until O'Loughlins said 'no more' :p.

All that's left to do is tempt fate again - can the Tour de Burren be improved upon? I'd say no (but I'm willing to be surprised!). When can I sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

wish i had of done this one myself,sounds like everyone that went had a great time..i hope next months An Post one in Meath is put together as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭fago

Well first time at a sportive, first time going over 100k on a single cycle. I think I was spoiled judging by the other comments. It seems it'll be hard to better this one.

Really really enjoyed it came in at 5:34 and I took it very easy to Lisdoon so could have gone a bit harder and brought that time down.

I've got lots of good info and advice browsing the forum and in the training logs. So an indirect thanks. Spotted a few boards jerseys over the day aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭redmenace1

Thumbs up for a great event. Like other posters said it was brilliant. Marshalling, route, facilties, climbs, everything was pretty much spot on.

Even the motorists were very patient especially around Ennistymon where bikes were given priority over some very frustrated motorists.

Really it would be picky to fault the event and hopefully they will get the continued support from the Irish sports Council to run it.

Well done to all in BCC and Clare Sports Partnership along with the volunteers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

Just to reiterate everything that's been said already - a great event and flawless organisation. Well done to the Burren Cycling Club and everyone involved. And whoever was responsible for the weather on the day, well done to them too;)

I'm pretty new to these events too - I did the Croi Lough Corrib cycle a month ago (my first!) and I thought the organisation there was excellent, but the Tour de Burren was just incredible!

The ice cream at the end was such a nice touch ... a cone was handed to me as I got off the bike. Better than any medal!

I missed the clash with the 60km group but I heard people talking about it at the first stop in Lisdoonvarna. I was in the first group behind the lead car at that stage so I think I was lucky to have just missed it. Didn't really pay any attention to my time until I saw the 20km to go marker ... I realised I could finish under 5 hours if I put in a bit more effort. Finished in 4h56m ... was very happy with myself.

I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and the tips/advice from other posters is great. I've always enjoyed cycling but I'm starting to get into it in a big way of late ... bought the Lidl Road bike last year for €899 ... upgraded the frame to full carbon this year! Now I'm thinking about joining a club!

• Advertisement

Now I'm thinking about joining a club!

Owen-Starsky-Hutch-Signature-Do-It.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bike babe

Did the cycle in Clare last sunday - absolutely brill, butt sore but feeling gooooood! Have just signed up for the cycle in Meath on 25th July - anyone else from Munster travelling?

bike babe wrote: »
    Did the cycle in Clare last sunday - absolutely brill, butt sore but feeling gooooood! Have just signed up for the cycle in Meath on 25th July - anyone else from Munster travelling?

Think some of the 'Gang' will be travelling to this - there's a few on a charge to complete all five events.

A flatter profile than the Burren for those thinking of the 160km (looks like a few sharp kickers in there though). Some amount of junctions to cross, hope they've a lot of marshals!

160km ROUTE MAP

@ Mods - worth taking these last two posts and starting a new thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭LeoD

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Officially signed up now. Just saw the "KOM" details, what a great idea! Not much chance of winning it, but it might be something to spice up the ride a bit more. Awesome!

Did this KOM 'event' happen? I didn't see any officials or timing mats at the top of any hills. Fair play to James Sweeney though 150km in 3:37 - 41kmh avg. :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Yeah, guy on a motorbike was taking note of the first few over.
    Not sure how he was nothing people, as I could barely read my number.
    I guess if you were in contention for them he would have asked you who you were.

• Advertisement
Advertisement