Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Nokia + Ipod Touch

Options
  • 08-06-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

If anyone is offered an obviously stolen ipod touch or Nokia 5310. Please get in touch. Tis worth a try.

:(

The wallpaper on the phone:
    iphone_366.jpg

and on the ipod:
    iphone_61.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Judith Ann wrote: »
    If anyone is offered an obviously stolen ipod touch or Nokia 5210. Please get in touch. Tis worth a try.

:(

The wallpaper on the phone:
    iphone_366.jpg

and on the ipod:
    iphone_61.jpg

I really doubt the phone is a 5210, if its the xpressmusic thin phone thats a 5310. google image search if your not sure.

What capacity is the ipod? what colour are the music buttons on the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Judith Ann

Sorry, you're right it's a 5310, googled the wrong one to begin with! and it is (was) a 32gb ipot touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Where abouts are were they stolen?

If it was in Dublin there are certain stores in the Dublin 1 area, who look like they do a massive trade in "second hand" goods.
    Sorry don't want to name them as that'd be a case for slander.

Mod's hope that doesn't break the rules, if it does feel free to delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Judith Ann

It happened in Dowth, Meath so probably locals up there, my handbag was stolen out of the car (only gone from the car for 5 min!) so they were obviously watching. After talking to a local, he said it was the third car parked in that same spot broken into that week.

I'm not really expecting to see them back. But figured I might as well try everything.

Advertisement