Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Elective?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I'm doing "The human Environment" (Elective 5)

I'm just wondering if anyone has a list of all the questions we need to be able to answer?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I don't have a list. I'm just learning all the essays on that section from "Exam Skills Geography". It's not all of them but I'm hoping that I'll be lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

Hmm ok.. I don't have that book unfortunately... :(

Well all they really do is answer questions form the past papers. You can probably compose a good list by just looking at the past 4 years.

I tried doing that, wrote out a list, but when I looked through my book there seems to be loads more information.

I can't remember doing a lot of it either, I'm not sure where my head was during the elective... haha....

To be honest, the books makes everything look a lot harder than it really is. Well it's too late for us to do much more anyway so I say pray to Allash, Buddha, Jesus and Spongebob and do what we can.

• Advertisement

haha late night cramming I suppose....! ;)

I didn't study properly for my mocks and I did ok so I guess either I bluffed my way through it or by some miracle (perhaps from praying to Allah, Buddha, Jesus and Spongebob!) all the information came flooding back...

Whatever it was that happened, here's hoping it will happen again on Friday!

Advertisement