Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative :(

Options
  • 08-06-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

I actually havent a clue where to start with VV, CC and LG for making comparisons. Is there certain comparisons to be made under each mode? Can someone help :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pawz17

It depends on the question asked but for VV talk about how the key moments you're talking about or aspects of the text make you feel in one text and compare it to another text you've studied using words like "similarly, contrastingly, as opposed to, like, compared to," etc. as often as possible! For CC talk about the general differences in the text, from things like language, colonial power/influence, costume or religion! Use the "comparing words" as much as you can and you'll be fine! I can't help at all for LG though, I haven't studied it at all!

Advertisement