Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets at Tullan Strand

Options
  • 08-06-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone know if there are any toilets near the car park at Tullan strand other than KFC?

It seems abit odd that such a lovely spot doesn't have them provided by the council.

We were there at the weekend and saw that some enterprising person/company have provided snack machines!!!! but no toilets:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

The sea is a surfers toilet!

Number 2's will just have to wait though, unless it's a rental suit, then go nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭I dont know

As tullan is unsafe for swimming, I don’t think the local authorities want to provide any facilities there, as that would encourage more swimmers and then the council etc would have to take responsibility and provide a lifeguard etc. That’s what I’ve been led to believe anyway, correct me if I’m wrong guys?

I wonder whos put the container there? and how they got permission to? It looks like crap from the beach sitting up there on the cliff and I’d hardly think the demand for crisps and lucozade sport was that high

toilets & showers would be handy there for people that have travelled a bit to get there

Advertisement