Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for stewards for road race 20th June

Options
  • 08-06-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Looking for stewards for road race 20th June
    Hi,

I am writing to from Kilcoole AC [www.kilcooleac.com]. Our club trains at the Charlesland track twice a week and caters to all ages and abilities.

We are staging a 5 mile road race between Kilcoole and Charlesland 20th June and we are looking for some voluntary stewards to free up some of our members to run. Details on the race are available on our web site by clicking on the group photograph on the home page.

We require approx 35 stewards from 10am until about noon. Duties will involve directing traffic and runners; and marking turns and corners.

This is a non commercial race, you might even like what you see and join our club.

Refreshments will be provided after the race.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any queries.

If you are willing to help out please PM me, DO NOT give post private info.

Many thanks.

Advertisement