Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help- IRA Letter Bomb 1929, Clare

Options
  • 08-06-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Does anyone have any information on an IRA bomb which was supposed to have been sent to a detective, but was sent to the wrong person in Clare in 1929?
    I'm involved in a documentary which is being filmed tomorrow and just wanted to know a bit more than what I've already mentioned. Tried googling it but nothing relevant came up.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Mickjg wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Does anyone have any information on an IRA bomb which was supposed to have been sent to a detective, but was sent to the wrong person in Clare in 1929?
    I'm involved in a documentary which is being filmed tomorrow and just wanted to know a bit more than what I've already mentioned. Tried googling it but nothing relevant came up.

Thanks

Is saw you filming it. it looked good. Try Joe Duffy or the chief super.

Advertisement