Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Station

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Xiney wrote: »
    Did you send the complaint in writing? I wrote a letter to Bus Eireann about something that happened on the city bus service and I got a written apology back.
    I know I definitely said it to a member of staff in the Sligo station when I got there, and I'm 99% sure I sent an email, but no, I didn't physically write. Maybe I should have.
    Its a while back now, but at the time it annoyed me so much. And they do have a terrible bus station. As bad as it is for English speaking users, I feel very bad for tourists who may not have as great a handle on it as they may need in confusion like that. Galway is a nice place and all (milkshake bar being a great draw :D) but using that terrible station put me off. And such a long journey too with all the stops. I used another bus coming back (Feda something) and found it grand but busy, a lot of students on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I nearly died of shock last week when we met the nicest of bus drivers (Mayo man) on the bus from Westport. We had great craic on the bus as we had to take a detour via Ballintubber and the back roads due to an accident. Someone guided him on their iphone. He couldn't get through to his inspector, who would have told him to go back and out again via Castlebar, but he opted for the adventure! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Sort of relevant to this thread, a piece from today's Galway Advertiser.

I'd be surprised if JustMary hasn't posted about this already somewhere :D Apologies if so.

2uxtz7n.png

Advertisement