Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emigrated from Cork in the 50s/60s?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello there!

I'm making a new documentary based on the history of Ireland, and I was hoping the people of Cork may be able to help me.
    I was wondering if anyone knew anyone who emigrated from Cork in the 1950s/60s and is planning a visit back over to Ireland in the next four weeks…
    Alternatively (and maybe more likely), perhaps you know of anyone who emigrated in the 50s/60s, and who has since returned and moved back to Ireland.
    We would love to talk to them about their experiences, like how they got to America, what the journey was like, their views of their new home, and why they want or wanted to return back to their heritage in Ireland after many years away.
    Please contact me on lucie.richards@rdfmedia.com with any information. Thanks! x

Advertisement