Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay plan?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

For the short story, essay etc, should you include your essay plan for the examiner to see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Oh god I completely forgot that Paper 1 involved the composition... Ugh

I personally don't like to - I feel judged because most of the time I deviate from my original plan anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

theowen wrote: »
    For the short story, essay etc, should you include your essay plan for the examiner to see?

Doesn't really make muck of a difference. I'm gonna include in.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

you should i often do mine after i finish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

...Plan is crusial, is it helps u to stay on point and dont go in wrong dirrection while writtin ur essay, but the point is, i make plan AFTER my essay is done, so, how is it crusial? :D oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

if you make a plan before or after, it looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

crucial*

Yeah I've done the old write the plan AFTER the fact so it looks like you're a structured and organised individual :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

Conor108 wrote: »
    crucial*

Yeah I've done the old write the plan AFTER the fact so it looks like you're a structured and organised individual :)

Yeah crucial, sorry bout that, 5 days around 10 hours sleep, u kno :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

theowen wrote: »

You will be doing a plan? so surely it will be included unless you throw it away:D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Definatly do a plan so that incase you run out of time before you finish the examiner can see roughly where you were going with the story and help them understand it better.

Advertisement