Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TuffNut:Boiling Points

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Fair play to ya brendan you got some nice shots in yourself on tony

Totally agree, I though he was doing quite well, then they decide to try knock each others heads off standing toe to toe... (if I have the right fight)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭overhand_right

Yeah that's the one it was a flurry of fists then game over in a matter of seconds

Yeah that's the one it was a flurry of fists then game over in a matter of seconds

Is that what happened :D

I recall just missing with a knee to the head from clinch, but not much else afterwards. At least it was an entertaining fight.....6kg heavier that I ever fought in thai boxing, but 9kg over my strongest weight.

Back in the gym tonight anyway, not a mark on me....can't wait for the next fight........I took an awful lot away from this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Going on memory here so Im open for corrections.Missed out on 1 or 2 aswell I think

Cathal “The Punisher” Pendred (SBGI) v Juri Malko (Cork Thai Boxing/Pedro Besso) 78.5kg catchweight (TKO)

Mihai “Menace” Fiskow (Kilkenny Top Pro) v Levi Keogh (Team Rhyno) 65.8kg featherweight (decision)

"Cant remember his name" (Strefa Walki) v Vlad Malko(Pedro Besso) 80kg catchweight (KO)

Bondzoune Walza (Strefa Walki) v Dave Green (Waterford MMA) 93 Plus Heavyweight (Decision)

Tommy Finn (Sterfa Walki) v Mick Brennan (KTP) 70kg Lightweight (Decision)

Peter Quealey (Waterford MMA) v Phillip Mare(Team Ryhno/Wexford Warriors) 77kg Welterweight (Armbar.Slightly controversial though)

Andrew Connelly(Maynooth Shootfighters) v Jarek Slowinski(Middleton Martial Arts) 84kg Middleweight (Armbar.Pretty sure Andrew won anyway)

Tony Keane from Waterford MMA was a late addition and won by KO.Cant remember who he fought though

Levi Kehoe didnt fight I dont think.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mrfighter128

no levi didnt fight i stepped in as a replacement and lost a decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭overhand_right

no levi didnt fight i stepped in as a replacement and lost a decision

Mr unsubmitable u did well to avoid all those attempts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FoxyRossieGirl

does any1 know where enda fenton came in his match

Advertisement