Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer servicing in North Co Dub

Options
  • 08-06-2010 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone - can anyone recommend a good place to get my laptop serviced? its performing quite slow at the moment, so would like someone who knows what they are doing to look at it (i.e someone who is not me! lol).
    Can boardsies recommend a reasonably priced service in NCD?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

The computer shop on the main street in Balbriggan is quite good (can't remember the name of it now)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

We Fix PCs (www.wefixpcs.ie) are a mobile Computer / Laptop repair company in the Dublin region. I used them recently to repair my iPhone, they were reasonably priced and very helpful.

They might cover Balbriggan, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

thanks for that guys.

Any idea how if the one in balbriggan is resonably priced? is it the cyberzone internet shop you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

A mate of mine runs a sideline fixing computers, doing websites etc. I'm sure he'd have a look.

www.fingalpcservices.info - not a great website but he goes by word of mouth etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

sdonn wrote: »
    A mate of mine runs a sideline fixing computers, doing websites etc. I'm sure he'd have a look.

www.fingalpcservices.info - not a great website but he goes by word of mouth etc

does he do laptops? the website only mentions PC's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

does he do laptops? the website only mentions PC's

He would yeah, I'd do it myself nearly. If it's running slower than it was when you got it, it's almost definitely a software issue. He'd only do minor physical repairs to laptops, but software is generally the same on everything.

Drop him a line, I'll pm you a number for him now. Robbie's his name.

Advertisement