Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come a certain topic or issue can be banned

Options
  • 08-06-2010 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I recently commented on a topic that had been replied to by a few people. I then went back, found it all to be deleted and a mod posted saying this topic is not aloud to be discussed positively or negatively. Why is this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Each forum has a distinct charter and some subjects may not be suitable for a specific forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

No that wasn't it because, there has been posts about it before and it was relevant to the forum it was in.......?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

I suggest sending a PM to the forum mods. I note that the previous thread on what I'm guessing was the subject you wished to discuss was locked. Send a PM to the mods and ask them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

Thanks just did there so maybe he/she will be able to give me a answer.....thanks again!

Advertisement