Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Shooting Club

Options
  • 08-06-2010 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi dose anybody have a contact number for ECSC or an e-mail address of someone to discus club membership ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Ah, now, come on, please.:p
    You're online - Have you tried a device called Google perhaps?
    You may find that the Interweb and Google are great yokes altogether:

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/East_Coast_Shooting_Club_-_Roundwood

And low and behold, there it is:

East Coast Shooting Club Website

eastcoastshootingclub@gmail.com

Now, anything else you'd like us to do for you today?:rolleyes::D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭fiattech

Hi dCorbus
    I know i am online and i should be able to get all this information but I have sent an e-mail, I have sent a text and I have phoned a mobile number about five times and have NOT got a reply from anyone. I could just call up one sunday but i read on the website that you must have an appointment for security reasons.

Apologies for the sarcasm so.:o

PM me and let me know what number you've been calling. I may be able to help put you in touch.

dC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

That put you in your place dC. :D:p
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭fiattech

Thank's guys
    I have just been sent a PM i think i might be ok for now.
    Can you tell me what the club is like. Good, Bad ? I have heard nothing but good so far.

Glad to hear you got sorted.

Nothing but good to report here too.

Not a member there myself, but have always been made welcome any time i've been up there. Some very good shooters and lads with lots of experience of pistol and rifle shooting.
    Recently they upgraded their smallbore range and firing points - and very nice it turned out too.
    Only draw-back (for me) is the lack of centrefire shooting available - But other than that, it's a thumbs-up from dC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

dCorbus wrote: »
    Apologies for the sarcasm so.:o

PM me and let me know what number you've been calling. I may be able to help put you in touch.

dC

:p;):D

Advertisement