Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas fitter / plumber

Options
  • 08-06-2010 7:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Another search for contractors..

I need to replace an electric hob with a gas one, and hook it up to bottled gas in the back garden. Ideally someone that's comfortable with plumbing too, so they can fit an outside tap at the same time. Must be neat. Job's in east Cork.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

You could try Colin have seen his work and its good, he worked on our extension as well as other projects we were building and is gas registered. Not cheap nor easy to get hold off but defo worth a call.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't mind "not cheap" but "not easy to get hold of" doesn't bode well MunsterCycling! I've spent 6 months trying to buy the house, I don't want to spend another 6 chasing tradesmen. :)

Ah what I meant is that he is usually very busy, you'll only know if you give him a call.

Okey doke, I'll give him a shot, thanks.

Still looking for a good plumber in Midleton, Youghal, east Cork in general. Colin above is on holiday and I've been screwed around by another guy in Midleton, need to get a washing machine fitted asap. Any other recommendations? I hate pulling names out of the phone book, you haven't a clue what you're going to get.

• Advertisement

O'Driscoll Michael Garryvoe upr Castlemartyr Cork (021)4646031

Let me confirm in the morning with a friend that this is who I think it is and then I can PM you his mobile, has done work for my partners cousin and with a friend who is a builder, nice chap.

Pity Colin was away, he really is good, but so is Michael

Advertisement