Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vlogging my way through the Leaving Cert!

• 08-06-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Who wants to join me? Everyone! Go on it would be fun to come in every evening and go through your feelings about the paper of the day and stuff, and to feel like you're not alone!
    Here's me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go5kFDsavow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

Oh... kay then. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Do it....it'll be interesting..something to keep us going through the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

tigerblob wrote: »
    Oh... kay then. :(

Don't listen to them, that was totally uncalled for! I'd join you but I'm too shy >_<

Aww don't be shy! If you wanted you could even hide your face there's nothing stopping you! Oh but if you don't want to do it then don't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I for one think its a brill idea and will be tuning in to channel tigerblob

• Advertisement

Best of luck in the Leaving. Did mine 2 years ago. Did ok. Will probably watch a couple of your vids to see how it goes this year for you/others. Know a couple of people doing the leaving cert this year.

Remember, the Leaving Cert isn't everything, if you do bad, do a PLC and then go onto the course you want into college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck in the Leaving. Did mine 2 years ago. Did ok. Will probably watch a couple of your vids to see how it goes this year for you/others. Know a couple of people doing the leaving cert this year.

Remember, the Leaving Cert is everything, if you do bad, do a PLC and the go onto the course you want into college.

Folks that is a lie, if you dont do well in your leaving cert you will, overnight, become a junkie...

true story

Yeah I'm pretty much planning on going down the panhandling route if I don't get 189375293475 points. I hear it's a viable career path which a lot of people are getting into! I'm glad to hear that everyone has such a positive attitude about this! Delighted! I'm practically excited about doing the Leaving Cert now... Almost!

TheDoc wrote: »
    Folks that is a lie, if you dont do well in your leaving cert you will, overnight, become a junkie...

true story
    Thanks for spotting that. Epic fail :(

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I was oddly enough inspired by the related videos....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubRsm0AkcE&feature=related :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

i like it :)
    subscribed

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Who wants to join me? Everyone! Go on it would be fun to come in every evening and go through your feelings about the paper of the day and stuff, and to feel like you're not alone!
    Here's me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go5kFDsavow

You seem to have already sub'd me on youtube, aka www.youtube.com/RBVlogs ;)

Rich1691 wrote: »
    You seem to have already sub'd me on youtube, aka RBVlogs;)

Haha, what a coinkidink that you wandered on here too! I was searching YouTube for people like me :)

Don't listen to them, that was totally uncalled for! I'd join you but I'm too shy >_<

I'm probably one of the quietest people you could meet! give it a go, it'll build your confidence if anything!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

She's no Sexy Phil, but I'll sub.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    She's no Sexy Phil, but I'll sub.

As if Philip DeFranco would take education seriously:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I thought tigerblob and rbvlogs were good till I saw this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQck10sMGs&feature=related

He's doing 30 subjects!!!!!! Didn't view it all but apparently he has tips for home ec tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Enid.

Janey mac 30 subjects? That's a bit...much.
    Excellent idea the vlogging, but I am also a bitteen shy. :D
    For those of you too shy to vlog, ye should come over to http://leaving-cert.net/ and discuss the exams in verbal form. I'll be doing it most days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

That Rich bloke looks like he has sage wisdom to offer.

That'll be the vlog that I frequent.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

It's a good idea but If I were you i'd be studying rather than doing vlogs. i think 1 long one at the end of the exams would be better.

• Advertisement

zoom! wrote: »
    It's a good idea but If I were you i'd be studying rather than doing vlogs. i think 1 long one at the end of the exams would be better.
    It wont take up a lot of time, 10 minutes max, I wont be editing or anything, just saying a few words and uploading it!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green909

Great Idea

Hope you get want you want!

Best of luck

zoom! wrote: »

Ah it only takes a few minutes and I can't study non-stop anyway :)
    Here's my Paper 1 vlog from today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDwYXpDwiA

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Ah it only takes a few minutes and I can't study non-stop anyway :)
    Here's my Paper 1 vlog from today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDwYXpDwiA

Your vlog made me happy :) You reflected everything running through my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

I recommend toning down the general eccentricity level for the next one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I recommend toning down the general eccentricity level for the next one.

Since when does happy/positive = eccentric? :P
    I really enjoyed the vlog! Keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

I like it!
    Subscribed! :)

I'm glad it reflected your thoughts! And I didn't realise I was eccentric, but I'm cool with it :cool: Sorry if I'm a bit loud for you though!! :) I'm glad people like it! Good luck tomorrow everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'm glad it reflected your thoughts! And I didn't realise I was eccentric, but I'm cool with it :cool: Sorry if I'm a bit loud for you though!! :) I'm glad people like it! Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    You're very giddy, but I wouldn't say loud! Gotta turn my speakers up to max to barely hear you :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Keep em up.
    You're a lot more likable than the 'I got a B' dick. :D

Advertisement