Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vlogging my way through the Leaving Cert!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

I was planning to vlogg through it all, but for some reason the mic on my camera just went on a day trip to banjaxed last week and never came back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

Oh, I didn't realise I was giddy, sorry! Ha, I feel a bit sorry for the "I got a B" guy, I know when I'm good at something I'll say so, too, because I prefer when other people are honest about their strengths and weaknesses as well. Aww man there are so few people doing this too, I'm sad that your camera mic broke!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I really liked it - it was interesting and kept my attention. I was going to make one but I started the camera and realised I'm a little bit tooo shy.. it's a good perspective though and I like the fact you don't go down the whole 'It went amazingly, A1 For sure' or ' It was so0o0o0o baaad!' It was cool :)
    I subscribed anyway!Definitely want to see more!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Just posted a talk through of the paper there, nothing as "eccentric":D as Tigerblob, just a little vloggity http://www.youtube.com/RBVlogs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Rich1691 wrote: »
    Just posted a talk through of the paper there, nothing as "eccentric":D as Tigerblob, just a little vloggity http://www.youtube.com/RBVlogs

Cool. Tell us the rollercoaster of emotions as you search frantically for your poet tomorrow. Take note of any heart sinking or metaphorical jumping for joy. Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

A bit of eccentricity never hurt anyone.

Though if tigerblob is eccentric, you should meet some of my friends!

And we won't even mention some senior heads around this here site!! :eek:

A bit of eccentricity never hurt anyone.
    Yeah, I agree with you, just quoting a previous comment;)
    pathway33 wrote: »
    Cool. Tell us the rollercoaster of emotions as you search frantically for your poet tomorrow. Take note of any heart sinking or metaphorical jumping for joy. Best of luck

Will do, It'll either be total ecstacy or agony or possibly a combination of the two!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, I agree with you, just quoting a previous comment;)
    Oh, I know, my comment was general.
    Will do, It'll either be total ecstacy or agony or possibly a combination of the two!:p
    Here, now, none of that kind of talk around here!!

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Agony, much?

Healium wrote: »
    Agony, much?

Well, if you hear Elliot, Keats, Walcott and Rich have come up, I may not make it back to boards anytime soon:D

• Advertisement

Well, if you hear Elliot, Keats, Walcott and Rich have come up, I may not make it back to boards anytime soon:D
    I'm studying Rich, Boland, Yeats and Kavanagh

I'm studying Rich, Boland, Yeats and Kavanagh

I'm doing Longley, Kavanagh, Boland and as a total fall back, Yeats

I'm doing Longley, Kavanagh, Boland and as a total fall back, Yeats
    I haven;t even looked at Lear or comparative! :eek:

you'll be kicking yourself if rich comes up. Don't forget her poem Aunt Jennifers Tigers. Given the usernames of our 2 vloggers there must be a ding ding ding ding moment there

EDIT: Only the repeats LCers would understand 'ding ding ding ding' but I have missed it even though paddy is doin a great job

I haven;t even looked at Lear or comparative! :eek:

Where do you start with Lear though, Characters, Themes, I don't know! I'm doing general vision and viewpoint for Comparative but have yet to read over an answer, thankfully the exam is in the afternoon!

Where do you start with Lear

http://www.pathguy.com/kinglear.htm <<<<<< as good a place to start as any

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

Where's todays video? :o

rogers4815 wrote: »
    Where's todays video? :o

Trying to upload mine but having some technical difficulties, it will be up before the end of the night, apologies for the delay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Trying to upload mine but having some technical difficulties, it will be up before the end of the night, apologies for the delay

Can you wear a fake mustache in it?

Also I request a shout out to my best pal, William is his name. F*cking hero.

Apologies for the delay with my video, too! I'm so sorry, my computer is really slow and my videos take about two hours to go up. Mine's been uploading since half eight and it's 93% done now so it's up soon hold tight! I'm so sorry, I started late this evening anyway because I was getting some help with maths after the English exam! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

Sweeeeet! I'm liking both your videos very much! Might do an "end of week review" sort of thing myself tomorrow night...

Can you wear a fake mustache in it?

Also I request a shout out to my best pal, William is his name. F*cking hero.

first name terms with Yeats are we?

and can you do it in a kerry jersey please. The boys in killarney will love that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

tigerblob wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay with my video, too! I'm so sorry, my computer is really slow and my videos take about two hours to go up. Mine's been uploading since half eight and it's 93% done now so it's up soon hold tight! I'm so sorry, I started late this evening anyway because I was getting some help with maths after the English exam! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to them :)

*drum roll*
    Here it is the moment you've all been waiting for! *ahem*
    :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDpEqRBE3IE

Sorry again about the delay.

and can you do it in a kerry jersey please. The boys in killarney will love that :D

I hope that wasn't directed at me!:D

I hope that wasn't directed at me!:D

who else boi :D

who else boi :D

What would be the point of wearing a jersey of a team that will be in the qualifiers come sunday evening :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

What would be the point of wearing a jersey of a team that will be in the qualifiers come sunday evening :rolleyes:
    Get the Mayo one on to consolidate with our faithful fans. :pac:

• Advertisement

all that matters is what happens in september

Advertisement