Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to bring

Options
  • 08-06-2010 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

So em... Lets make a quick checklist, I defo don't want to forget something tomorrow! What do we need? Biros, water, highlighter...tissues ha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

bring yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Do people bring schoolbags?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

!!! wrote: »

I'm bringing a school bag on days where I have 2 tests so I can look over things at lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

So em... Lets make a quick checklist, I defo don't want to forget something tomorrow! What do we need? Biros, water, highlighter...tissues ha

Don't forget pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

!!! wrote: »

I think its a waste of time, you have to leave it outside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Don't forget pants!

What would I do without you guys eh?! I'm writing this all down! :P

Speaking of pants, does everyone have to wear their uniform or does it vary from school to school?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Speaking of pants, does everyone have to wear their uniform or does it vary from school to school?

Yeah we do. Quite happy about it as it's one less thing to have to think about in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

We don't have to wear uniform

Looking forward to comfy fat man pants or even shorts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

we wear our own clothes
    i hope its not pissing here tomorrow... the last thing i need is to be drenched going into an exam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Mwah wrote: »
    we wear our own clothes
    i hope its not pissing here tomorrow... the last thing i need is to be drenched going into an exam

It won't. The first day of Leaving Cert exams always has beautiful weather when you're stuck inside. It's the Leaving Cert God's way of heaping even further cruelty on students.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

no uniform here either....delighted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

No uniform required here either:D:D I really hope it's not sunny tomorrow it really annoys me being stuck inside:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

Just wondering, are they actually strict about being inside half an hour before the exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Eh you need to be there half an hour early? I better go to sleep now then :P

Good luck everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Guys! Anyone know what the deal is with going to the toilet during the exam? My stomach has the habit of not being the best when im really nervous! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Guys! Anyone know what the deal is with going to the toilet during the exam? My stomach has the habit of not being the best when im really nervous! :(

Get some motillium tablets to take before you go in.
    I don't have a problem with actually getting sick but my stomach gets very loud, these help alot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

But will they let you go out to the toilet?

Yeah of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

No, they will watch as you begin to feel extreme discomforts to the point where your bladder will burst. then will they let you out? no sir! they will watch, and laugh as you begin to internally drown in your own piss! The examiner is sitting there for nearly 3 hours, its the only entertainment they get.

• Advertisement
Advertisement