Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Cable TV in North County

Options
  • 08-06-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have had an normal aerial with a booster, which has worked well for the last 12 years. However, following a recent power outage, something has gone wrong with this, and I now only get RTE 1+2, a fuzzy TV3, and sometimes TnG. The other 4 UK channels I used to receive are all very fuzzy, but get better in poorer weather.
    Anyhow, I was thinking of getting the UK Free to Air channels. Has anyone any installers they would recommend?
    Feel free to PM with details/prices, or post here for future reference.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

I have pm'd you the name of a guy who did a good job installing for the Mammy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

OP did you decide to go with the Free to Air channells? We've been toying wiht the idea too as our aerial receptions is always rubbish in the summer. would you pm me with details of whoever you went with? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Not yet...played around with my booster last night to no avail, so going to give a guy a call (sent by SeaSide) at the weekend. Once installed will post details here for future reference....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

To be honest would not recommend the guy I used. Several missed calls, plus I did not end up with what I paid for, in my opinion. Such if life!

Advertisement