Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one repeated

Options
  • 08-06-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering if anyone has repeated 6th year.i was just wonderingwhats it like. is it easier to do second time round even with all the new stuff. i was just asking because i was thinking of doing it( which is one of the reasons i havent studied for this time round)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I'm repeating and it's pretty tough. Can't go into great detail here but doing English was annoying as hell, everything bloody new for paper 2.

That being said you could drop that...if you're not going for medicine. I couldn't as I dropped another subject which I sucked at.

It depends on the person too, if you are willing to put the work in going over things again makes it easier and having experienced the leaving cert before you will be more confident with yourself as you have been there done that.

Sorry don't have much detail there all I can give for now. Relaxing for paper 1 tomorrow. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

I repeated, best decision I ever made because I knew I could've done much better had I put in the work. But, you have just stated that the reason you did no work this year because you were going to repeat, therefore it's not going to make any difference to you really.

Advertisement