Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converned for cat

Options
  • 08-06-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

A cat was reported found to my local animal rescue in which i volunteer. i was asked to go out and ask local neighbours if anyone owned him, after an unsuccessful search i came back the next day to collect him and was told a woman was holding him in her back 'shed'.. i could barely understand her english but when i asked her for him as the animal resuce had claimed him, she made an excuse that her children were attached.... after a few mins chat she agreed to get him.. when she came back though she said he 'got away' and showed us blood on her hands... i left my number with her and asked her to ring me if he came back... i have tried callign to her house various times over the last month and a half and noone will answer the door.... i'm not sure why i feel doubful towards this woman but why wont she answer the door? i've images of a cat been kept in a small shed!!!! is there anything else i can do besides keep on hounding her front door???

Advertisement