Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Tables

• 08-06-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Can you ask for Log Tables in the Engineering exam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

You have to bring them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 rollerball

You have to bring them in.

No you don't. They are provided for you like always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

I didn't know that, although you virtually just answered your own question :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

He asked if you can get them in the Engineering, not if you need to bring your own in.

OP, yes you can get them in the Engineering exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Apparently you can get them in any exam, or so I have been led to believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Fad wrote: »

be handy for the irish exam....i presume they have alternate irish and english pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

pathway33 wrote: »
    be handy for the irish exam....i presume they have alternate irish and english pages?

I wanted the Irish for centripetal acceleration in Irish Paper 1.......was too lazy to ask for one though >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mr_paddy

well we werent even given one today in the room u one just said some paper and all that jaz but i didnt need it cause nothing turn up for it only in Q8 which i did not do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 yaknowamsayin

Fad wrote: »
    That's pretty savage though, getting them in any exam. That means in our Irish we can get the tables and write a Sceal using all the Irish maths terminology. Bhi me ar an bothat agus chonaic me an ciorcal agus calcalas. Tar eis tamaill bhuail mean cungrail agus thosaigh me ag rith...

Advertisement