Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire is the hottest new phone - It's Official ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Wow!!
    Ive been waiting for 3 to get it but gettin pissed off so might jump ship to Meteor!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

Its a great phone, i had the iphone 3g for nearly 2 years now (3gs wasn't worth the upgrade) got the Desire last Monday and im blown away. Ive always been an Apple guy, Imac, Iphone and Ipod touch but the Desire is an amazing phone anyone waiting for the iphone 4 forget about it, Android is the future.

Its a great phone, i had the iphone 3g for nearly 2 years now (3gs wasn't worth the upgrade) got the Desire last Monday and im blown away. Ive always been an Apple guy, Imac, Iphone and Ipod touch but the Desire is an amazing phone anyone waiting for the iphone 4 forget about it, Android is the future.

What network/plan you get it on DryClean? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Wow!!
    Ive been waiting for 3 to get it but gettin pissed off so might jump ship to Meteor!!:eek:

I did, when it was first lauched. No regrets. ;)

JustinOval wrote: »
    I did, when it was first lauched. No regrets. ;)

What plan justin? I dont think i can wait anymore i want one now

• Advertisement

€35pm for 200 texts, 200 mins and 1 gig of data, plus it's only a 12 month contract. Hard to beat IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Was that compared with the new iphone?

Or is it saying

"Best phone of 2010.... so far."?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

still pretty hard to get a hold of unfortunately, limited stocks everywhere (i'm just home from belfast and it's the same story up there). . .stupid ash cloud :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Darksaga87 wrote: »

Or is it saying

The new iPhone doesn't bring much to the table though.The extra resolution is nice but thats really it.HTC said a few months ago the Desire would be getting 720p video recording too

Or is it saying

I doubt it was, nobody has one yet.

• Advertisement

The Meteor online shop is out of stock!!
    If you order online you get free meteor talk and texts with bill pay lite option!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Or is it saying

The new iphone is a 'catch up phone', I think it is funny how Steve Jobs is trying to peddle multitasking as some new cutting edge feature, ignoring that fact that even symbian has had it for years.

hobochris wrote: »
    The new iphone is a 'catch up phone', I think it is funny how Steve Jobs is trying to peddle multitasking as some new cutting edge feature, ignoring that fact that even symbian has had it for years.

Same as this "face time" B***x. Video calling has been around for years, i had a crapy motorola that could do that nearly 6 years ago.

Isint face time, a fancy way of saying "a slap"?

Same as this "face time" B***x. Video calling has been around for years, i had a crapy motorola that could do that nearly 6 years ago.

Isint face time, a fancy way of saying "a slap"?

Yeah watch they will still sell millions are be raving about the video call revolution!! Stuupid i phone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Yeah watch they will still sell millions are be raving about the video call revolution!! Stuupid i phone!!
    Its smart advertising..They sell millions to the business and morketing types because they are flashy and have become a brand.

they know their market, generally shallow image obsessed people.

Ill hold out for my desire phone!!:D

hobochris wrote: »

they know their market, generally shallow image obsessed people.

:(

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

But it's so much better than any other phone out there! Yeah I saw the G-Phone a while ago, but they're just copying Apple really, and it looked crap. I mean the iPhone has an app store, and I read in the paper that a new one came out a few days ago, you should so get one, they're so amazing! :rolleyes:

Advertisement