Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft commercial user subscription help

Options
  • 08-06-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Were do i go now, I
    have sent PM's to the mods, and no one has got back to me, there are other sites up on the Retailers and Sites commercial forum, that dont have to pay as they are not for profit,
    We are a not for profit site, but have been told, we have to pay, now dont get me wrong, i would pay, but it means i have to give up 2 place's a month for Catholic Youth Service's, which i dont think is fare in these times.

Paul.

Here is the Quote, from the Airsoft Forum Moderators

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66073469&postcount=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

hrta wrote: »
    Were do i go now, I
    have sent PM's to the mods, and no one has got back to me, there are other sites up on the Retailers and Sites commercial forum, that dont have to pay as they are not for profit,
    We are a not for profit site, but have been told, we have to pay, now dont get me wrong, i would pay, but it means i have to give up 2 place's a month for Catholic Youth Service's, which i dont think is fare in these times.

Paul.

Here is the Quote, from the Airsoft Forum Moderators

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66073469&postcount=1
    Hi hrta
    Just a note to say this post hasn't fallen on deaf ears. I'm not too familiar with the process myself, so I will need to ask for the assistance of some of my co-admins to see what is!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Thanks, Sparky.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hi hrta

From what I understand the process was that retailers paid up, but non profit sites had a certain 6 months free access, then had to pay. However as of recent I do believe there will be a change to the way this is operated.

For now it appears that you will have to pay, as there will be a policy to start charging everybody, regardless if they are a club or not.

Advertisement