Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay Prompted By Pictures

Options
  • 08-06-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

You know the way one of the essay options is to write an essay prompted by one of the pictures, can that be any type of essay eg narrative, descriptive ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

XXRachelXX wrote: »
    You know the way one of the essay options is to write an essay prompted by one of the pictures, can that be any type of essay eg narrative, descriptive ??
    Last year it specifically said short story. Not sure about other years though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

It's usually a short story and it must be relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

XXRachelXX wrote: »
    Yeah, nearly always a narrative.

Anyway I'm off to bed now, I would advise anyone else in the same boat as myself to do the same. Don't bother staying up later too look over some stuff it's too late now, what you know you know.

Oh I nearly forgot, good luck everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Very surprised that didn't come up today.

Advertisement