Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less than 12 hours left..

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Has it still not actually sunk in yet with anyone that the Leaving Cert we've been waiting for, for years is in the morning?? :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Has it still not actually sunk in yet with anyone that the Leaving Cert we've been waiting for, for years is in the morning?? :O

I think its better if it kicks in after Paper 1, thats the worst paper to be shook or get nervous for.

Dont think about it. Use a bit of denial until about 12.20 tomorrow;)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

=] too true I suppose!!

Very strange though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I've had a little countdown on my desktop. Seems like yesterday it was at 150 days x hours y minutes and now I look at it 0d 10h 36m. Hasn't sunk in yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

its scary how relaxed i am....i think il just freak out 10 mins before i go in!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

To the members of boards.ie sitting the LC tomorrow,

GO TO SLEEP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

im actually sickened that i didn't study now

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

If you're still up reading this you won't be getting enough rest.....even if you're in bed staring at the ceiling it's better than staring at a screen. Go to sleep (try saying your Lear/poetry quotes and you'll nod off!) and best of luck in the morning!;)

Advertisement