Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Merged LC "Go To Feckin' Bed" thread!! Now!!

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Now.

I'm as bad as the rest of you for flicking back here every 5 minutes and looking for some mystery tip. Log out of your Boards, Facebook, Twitter etc. in an effort to stop you logging on next time.

Not any more you can do for tomorrow. No point learning essays. Know persuasive/argumentative techniques, know to reference the audience in a speech, do an A and a B question from different comprehensions etc.

That's it! Boards won't reveal anything new to you! Go get some sleep :)

We'll be fine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I'm too excited to sleep! It's like waiting for Santa, but soo not.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

I'm gone already get off my back!!:D:p Next time ya'll see me logged on I will have written my last EVER English essay!!!!:eek:;):D:p:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Good night.... and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Oiche mhaith!

No wait that's Monday...

Good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I know I won't be able to sleep, but good night and best of luck folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

I would like to say I'm going to sleep like a baby because I'm usually very laid back when it comes to exams but I know I won't.

Well maybe a little bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Look at Russell Brand interviews, he will actually improve your vocabulary instantly, the **** he does be saying:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭kilkenny runner

ye will be sorry if ye dont get a good nights rest before tomorrow... i know you prob dont feel like sleeping but its the best thing you can do now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

JUNE?!?!! I THOUGHT IT WAS IN JULY!! AH JAYSUS!!!!!

/goes to bed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Ya this will be the earlyest I've gone in the last week hah.

*Brings English notes to bed to read*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

+1

Get to bed, ye little scamps, before the OP comes after ye with a wooden spoon!!

But seriously guys, I stayed up literally the whole night in my room before one exam when I was doing the LC, mainly because of nerves and thinking that I had forgotten stuff I had already studied. Nearly fecked it up and was so so tired in the exam.

JUST GO TO SLEEP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Ah it'll be alright lads...its only the most important exams you'll ever do. :P

Only messing, try to get a good night's rest, it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Dean820 wrote: »
    Ah it'll be alright lads...its only the most important exams you'll ever do. :P

Only messing, try to get a good night's rest, it helps.
    Much appreciated.
    :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

good nite boards... and good luck to anyone foolish enough to be still up tonight reading this post...

we're gonna fly this leaving cert :D:D:D

g'nite

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Lol I'm going to bed now...I havnt practiced a part B since the mocks :)

Advertisement