Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheeckiest thing ya ever siad to a teacher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ripeinmay

owenc wrote: »
    I said a couple of weeks behind a teachers back "shes such a bitch" and that is the worst, of course she heard me but she had no truth so could do nothing. Aswell as giving evil eyes to a bitch of a teacher that always says i do nothing in he when i wash all the dishes, just because a so called SENSIBLE girl says i didn't , shes always nagging me aswell... just because shes stressed out.. bitch.

Please you need to start paying attention in school, your grammar, syntax and spelling is awful.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

We had a teacher in school and you could say anything, and i mean anything to her. You just could not get a response/reaction from her. She was so gentle and softly spoken.
    E.g.,the girls would often say Oooh Miss,someone didn't get any lovin last night and she might just reply with 'I don't see how that is any of your business'. And she'd continue to teach on.
    Or someone might say 'I didnt do my ******* homework cos its **** and you're *****' but all she'd say is 'I'm sorry you feel that way,you are going to end up with a C in your Leaving cert'....

We were all delighted with our C's!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

ripeinmay wrote: »
    Please you need to start paying attention in school, your grammar, syntax and spelling is awful.:p
    Likewise ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Minxy Moo wrote: »
    As a tecaher, i've never had a student say anything too bad! But lads are cheeky and try their luck, its what they do. All part the job :)

A teacher called Minxy Moo?? Where were you when I was in school??? Boing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I remember when I was in secondary school and the teachers were on their work to rule. During an English class the topic came up for debate. I was always fond of throwing an opinion in but opted out of this one because I just finishing maths homework I hadnt done the night before.

My English teacher

" O'Connor, whats your say on this, your usually first out with your say"

And my response, without moving my head from my book

"Ah sir I'll give this one a miss, sure ya havnt even got the balls to go on proper strike so whats worth discussing"

I was pretty quickly lifted up against the wall by a monstrous man screaming at me, it was terrifing.

I was sent to stand outside the class, and one of the brothers , of about 70 years of age walked by and asked what I'd done, I told him and he smiled, as he was not part of the teachers unions and replied

"nice"

It was one of those moments you jsut dont forget. Unfortunately the english teacher in question passed away recently which was a shame he was a terrific teacher and encouraged open debate in his classes about everything, one of the few teachers who treated your opinion with respect.

O another classic was from a mate of mine in my class. It was during one of those sex ed classes you do, and Iforget how the conversation started but it ended up with him saying

"Sure even if Jennifer lopez was in an open casket on her funeral, id be on top of it riding the box of her 90"

The teacher himself was in tears laughing and what made it funnier was him trying to tell him to leave but not being able to control his laughter.

Less funny was when my mate had to tell the middle aged stuck up female principal who did not find it amusing in the slightest.

On an opposite note, my junior cert business teacher was new to the school, country lad in his mid 20's. A slagging match started between two students and you could see he was trying to find a way to get them to stop. However one of the guys slagged the other lads mother and my teacher flung his book in the air and shouted

"o snap, **** jsut got real"

It was funny and hilarious enough to difuse the whole situation.

The all time cheekiest thing I ever heard was at my debs. One of the lads in my year ( hammered obviously) went up to my maths teacher ( pretty attractive, she was a bit on her way) and said

"any chance of a blower, for algebras sake?"

Bitch could throw digs thats all im saying :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

just read over loads of the posts here, fantastic thread.

Was just on my lunch there talking to a friend sorting our world cup plans for later and I told him off the thread and he reminded me of a cracker howd I forget, happend to a friend of mine who shall be known as Branno.

Our economics teacher was freaking at him over not doing his homework again. She was getting pretty ratty and it doesnt help that this guy had ( and stil ldoes the ****er) incredible intellegent, articulate wit, and he was giving as good as he was getting.

In the teachers rage, which was pretty evident she yelled ( please note the teacher was attractive, young and from the country, where obviusly this expression took a more aggresive meaning)

"Brannigan I swear to god if you keep anwsering me back I'll ride you up and down these walls till I shut you up!!!"

Branno:

"Well miss, that would be highly un-professional of you, but considering how furious you are now, I'd say a ride of now would be pretty good, are you good to go now with the lads cheering us on? might add to the wall riding thing"

This is the same lad who said the jennifer lopez thing, he is some funny ****er, clever too did real well in exams , smug **** :)

Cant ever say though I;ve seen a teacher leave the class crying as being described in other posts. Some nasty **** was said to teachers in my time at school, **** ALOT of the time students gave some support to teachers when one of the lads went to far or was out of line.

There was a real atmosphere of do me a favour ill do you a favour kinda thing between teachers and students, if the teacher wanted attention for a topic and you gave it, you usualy got a return by leaving early or less homework or something.

From hearing my friends younger brothers and nephews etc, that very much seems lost in todays classrooms and im not suprised teachers want more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

about 12 when i'd just started secondary obviously. my mother was going through a hard time and was in hospital for a few months meaning my dad was with her most evenings after work leaving me and my 15 y/o bro at home every evening. i was a bit of a tearaway at that stage - basically a brat.

i mitched school one day with about 5 guys from my class. we're hanging out down by a secluded bridge over a river smoking and messing away when we we see the principle - yes the head honco, no half measures for these brats - coming walking up toward us. squeakiest bum time was those couple of minutes it took him to reach us. he was surpisingly calm as he's usually a bit if a nutter.

we get back to the school and he reads the riot act and calls all our parents. couldn't get mine, with the mother being in hospital and these were the days before everyone had a mobile. so he sends a note home with me asking my dad to call him (i opened the note when i got home).

so my brother arrives back and we hatch a plan. to this day i've never laughed so much. he calls the principle putting on the gruff, useless version of the typical 'old man voice', think homer saying 'i'm mr burns, i believe you have a letter for me'.

he goes on to tell 'the old man' my mitching mis-adventure and my brother just muttering 'the little ****er, i can't believe it. jaysus christ what have i rared, if his mother was here'. he then explodes 'I'LL ****ING KILL THE LITTLE ****, I'LL ****ING KILL HIM, this wont be happening again sir' (i mean sir, come on!) and hangs up.

he must have known it was wind up but never said anything, fair play to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭no scope

Last year in portmarnock , had a free maths class

There was this absolute cracker of a teacher that every1 liked :) anyway , free maths and the stunnin teacher walks in , as usual the class talkin and so on , i had a A4 page and a pencil was bored and started drawing picture off the top of my mind :rolleyes:

stopped for a while then , went into a stare at the teacher , oh the tings id do :P , haha:D

Stated doing a portrait of her , this picture was identicle to her , all the lads saying Gizz a look ! and started laughing at how good the picture was

The 1 thing i didnt want to happen was get the picture takin off me , and what happens the teacher stands up , walks down to my bench , face completely red with embarresment , shelooks at the picture , smiles and gives me a wink :eek: :D,

class ended i was walking out out the door and she called me back , my hearth sunk was expecting to get in sh*t , she says thanks for the lovely picture puts it in her diary and walks off :)

throught the day walking laps around the school everytime she seen me she smiled haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

needless to say I had the last laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

My brother was in maths class and they were working out a problem as a class, (dont know what it was) but he suggested something as an answer and the maths teacher said, "that will happen when pigs can fly!"

My brother was always quick with an answer and said "Yes miss they can in their blue helicoptors!"

Funniest part of it was her husband is a guard! She did nothing but laugh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

m@cc@ wrote: »
    It's amazing, the volume of hard bastards in this thread. :)
    Someone obviously got bullied in school :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

My 3rd year home ec teacher was at me for my childcare project she ended her rant with ''This is your last chance'' to witch i replied ''Can i phone a friend?'':rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

needless to say I had the last laugh.

Was there supposed to be more to that post?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

RMD wrote: »
    My Irish teacher who had a stutter was giving out to a good few people in our class before our orals for doing little work, when really we had done a fair amount. Starts giving out to me

"Look at you, you've done very little work, you're sitting there smirking and going into your oral in a hour"
    "I'm grand for it sir, I've done more than enough work"
    "Don't give me that crap, you've done nothing"
    "Right ye whatever sir"
    "And tell me, what are you going to done when you go in and realise you're screwed and haven't got a notion" (This pissed me off, long story)
    "Well then sir I'll guess I'll use your technique, I'll slur and stutter all my words like a ****ing retard"

Low blow. Fucking hell, there's cheeky and then there's just cruel.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

It's times like this I regret being sent to an all girl's Catholic convent school. We were too scared to misbehave! Rolling your skirt above the knee was enough to earn you a detention :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

jokettle wrote: »
    It's times like this I regret being sent to an all girl's Catholic convent school. We were too scared to misbehave! Rolling your skirt above the knee was enough to earn you a detention :rolleyes:

Same in ours.

Oh the missed opportunites...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭uncle-mofo

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I was kinda finished school i suppose as i was sitting my leaving, but when i came out of the leaving cert maths exams,my maths teacher(who was a nun who couldn't teach to save her life,and had kicked me out of religion class) came over to me and asked how i thought i did in the exam. I told her i didn't think i'd done very well at all,and she said to me, ah you'll pass,i've been saying prayers for you.
    Results day came and she walked over to me just after i'd discoved my marks,and asked how i did in maths,that again she'd said prayers.
    I turned around to her,and said "i failed,see where your fcuking praying got you now,you're as bad at that as you are at teaching"
    Her face just dropped,i just turned on my heel and went back to my mates!

Harsh enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Had a heated debate with a school teacher that insisted that i was daft when i clamed the earth was billions of years old.. he said it was 3000

i said he was sitting on the wrong side of the desk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm not normally that cheeky to teachers -well, nothing that I can't charm my way out of.

I've only ever sworn in front of a teacher once, though.
    Was in a maths class, and she mentioned something to do with Russia.
    I have no idea why, but I shouted "FUCKING RUSSIANS!" like I was possessed. Fair play to her, she just said 'I'll pretend I didn't hear that'.

Same teacher once called me impotent. She didn't mean impotent, it just came out.
    "Tom, you're just impotent"
    "Is it any wonder around you miss?" I liked that one

Had to go to the deputy head once, long story. He screamed at me "AND NO. YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT FROM ANAL SEX!!" I tried not to laugh, but just stared and him and said "Really? Oh right, cool". He looked like he was going to explode

In English, I was sent to get a sheet photocopied, she told me the women who do the photocopying might not be in, but to try anyway.
    Came back in, handed them to the teacher
    "Oh Tom, you managed to get them done?"
    "Well I've just given them to you, what do you think?"
    She nearly cried at that. Sent me out... Bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

jokettle wrote: »
    mars bar wrote: »
    Same in ours.

Oh the missed opportunites...:(

I went to an all girls catholic convent and we're known as one of the worst girls schools in the city :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

m@cc@ wrote: »
    It's amazing, the volume of hard bastards in this thread. :)

:confused: The quieter people would have nothing to contribute.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

brummytom wrote: »
    I have no idea why, but I shouted "FUCKING RUSSIANS!" like I was possessed.

still laughing at this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

RMD wrote: »
    "Well then sir I'll guess I'll use your technique, I'll slur and stutter all my words like a ****ing retard"

Please don't call us retards, we prefer the term little people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i went to a fairly notorius school in Limerick it was not uncommon for male teachers to be seen running from the class crying/injured..

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I went to an all girls catholic convent and we're known as one of the worst girls schools in the city :O

Then we've been doing it all wrong haven't we?!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Father Brennan,
    Can ya take your hand off my special parts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Stab*City wrote: »
    i went to a fairly notorius school in Limerick it was not uncommon for male teachers to be seen running from the class crying/injured..
    So hard:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

In 6th year I was the reporter for our senior soccer team. Also in 6th year we got a new Geography teacher who thought she was the dog's bollocks, you know, one of these new wave of young teachers who likes to act like one of the girls and flirt with the lads in class.

Anyway, one day there was a match on and we were in Geography when we were supposed to be excused to get ready for the game. So in comes the coach and he says "Right Ms ******, will you release the lads now please?" So we get up and all of a sudden she looks at me, laughs and says "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

You see, she laughed because I was really fat at the time and of course, I would never be part of the soccer team. So I just blurted out the following words in response:

What do you mean Ms? Oh are you referring to my weight? You mean you're calling me fat? Well okay, firstly, I'm not playing, I'm the reporter for the team. Secondly, I will let the principle know that you personally attacked one of your students without being provoked.

Okay, it wasn't so much cheeky, it just scared the **** out of her. She apologised profusely the next time we had Geography and asked if I would report for the female GAA team. I said no thanks, you couldn't afford me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

My female maths teacher was having a very pissed off day, she was in foul mood coming into class. I mutter to the lad behind me -

"Hide the sheep, its gonna be a big one.."

As I turned back around she was standing RIGHT THERE!!:eek:

I was made wright out the entire section of the menstrual cycle from the science book and then read it to the class. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 bestiaries

It's a long time since I was in school but I do recall I said this to a snide,bitchy firmly in the closet maths teacher "if you spent less time bitching about the girls that aren't here, and more time teaching us you would get a hell of a lot more out of this class"

ah yes, leaving cert maths midway through the year...i never went back after that. he was a total prick. studyhall ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

5th or 6th year, my Business teacher was rightly píssed off cos I'd not done my homework for the thousandth time. So he says 'you'll never amount to anything with effort like this.

My riposte-irresistible to be fair- 'well you'll never mount anything with a face like that'.

Didn't go down too well for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Same biatch mentioned above. She took over our Geography class at the start of 6th year and laid into us, saying we were in no fit state to compete in honours Geography.

Next thing she does is take a select group of people out of the class room and gives them a lecture. The lecture entailed telling them that they were by a mile the best students in the class, and to not let the rest of us drag them down.

I was incredibly pissed off, not only because I was consistently one of the best at Geography but also because she basically suggested that everyone except the people she took out of class was a ****ing idiot.

Long story short I achieved the best grade in the Leaving Cert. Queue her coming over to me on results day saying that she always believed that I would do very well. In response, I thanked her, because her incredibly insensitive behaviour at the start of the year ensured that I didn't lose the motivation to perform to a high standard.

Again, I made a holy show of her. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I was in low babies at the time, I was taken outside the class for some reason. I told the teacher she was a bitch, I got a slap for it. Type of set me up for the rest of my school years. Left at 16 with two D's, 3 F's and 3 NG's in my Inter. I thought of going back to some of the old cnuts who where supposed to teach me when I picked my degree ans again with my masters.

Then again from 13 onwards I was barely there and was a little cnut myself, so there was a fair bit of reaping what I had sown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Same biatch mentioned above. She took over our Geography class at the start of 6th year and laid into us, saying we were in no fit state to compete in honours Geography.

Next thing she does is take a select group of people out of the class room and gives them a lecture. The lecture entailed telling them that they were by a mile the best students in the class, and to not let the rest of us drag them down.

I was incredibly pissed off, not only because I was consistently one of the best at Geography but also because she basically suggested that everyone except the people she took out of class was a ****ing idiot.

Long story short I achieved the best grade in the Leaving Cert. Queue her coming over to me on results day saying that she always believed that I would do very well. In response, I thanked her, because her incredibly insensitive behaviour at the start of the year ensured that I didn't lose the motivation to perform to a high standard.

Again, I made a holy show of her. ;)

That reminds me of my GCSE Maths teacher.... I always had a natural ability for maths. For some reason I just found it fairly easy to do. But I was a messer in School and rarely did any hard work. Especially in that class as I found it so easy it was boring and he was very smart arsey. One of these teachers that likes to make jokes at one or two of the students expense and a real knack of talking down at people who were struggling.
    He often blank ignored me in class and that suited me fine.
    Results come in and I get an A (should have been an A* if i'd made a better effort at the coursework)
    The following September he told his class.... "If 'Savage Tyrant' can get an A in this subject then ANYONE can.
    On the other hand, my Chemistry teacher really helped me try an pull something out of that subject. I struggled in that and he managed to drum enough into me to get a C.
    So a few weeks after the new term started, I called down to the school. I called in to the Chemistry teachers GCSE class. had a chat with a few of the students and let them all know, that if they gave him a bit of their attention and time, he will reward you by really making an effort himself and that he was possibly the best teacher that was in the school at that time.
    As for the maths class....I called in and right in the middle of him welcoming me, I cut him off.....I told the class, if they wanted something from that class, they would have to put in the effort and do it in SPITE of him rather than WITH him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Doing the verb to ''promise'' in irish class one day and the teacher(who was a bit of a milf) was going through the verb ''i promise'' you promise'' etc when i mumbled out from the back ''your on a promise'' dont know why very stupid not really funny but only one i remember getting caught for me face lit up the room she was not a happy camper ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Had a lad supervising us while the teacher was out one day this year, lads were chatting away with him, I wasn't really listening but I heard him say "ah I wasn't big into the girls when I was your age" and I said from the back of the class "More into the lads were ya?":pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Do ye remember the summer exams?

shite that you have to study for, in 5th year, not important but wreck your holiday build up?

I was in a study session, first day of it, and some teacher was minding us, whatever transpired I was put outside the door.

Along walks some jumped up sh1te of a teacher asking me why I'm outside, I effectively said it was none of his business and called him a prick, maybe fuck off and all, don't remember.

My punishment...

Two weeks suspension, missing the study period AND summer exams themselves, I was straight into my holliers, :D

I had to go with mammy to see him and the principal, I grinned and stared the teacher out of it for the full 10-20 minutes we were there, he was very uncomfortable.

I got drinking asap, ah 5th year summer!
    was it a lonely summer??
    taking that your mates were still studying when you hit the bottle ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SpinIt

Last year (5th year) i didnt attend a religious retreat organised by the schools Nun. Generally she was sound but this day i was in a bad mood

Anyway she comes into the middle of a class asking why i didnt attend the retreat
    To which i replied, my mother didnt want me in the same room as a priest for an entire day

I was suspended indefinitely, my mother backed me up though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

rebel10 wrote: »
    So hard:rolleyes:

You better believe it.. Although not as hard as Semi Permanent hair curling..

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PFL

Loads to mention ....one instance stands out, one teacher who was a mad man used to chuck copy books back at class mates when correcting them accompanied by a snide remark of the results.

One day the class was going mental eventually teacher picks up chair flings it down the back of room missing the quiet fella, the whole class becomes silent when someone pipes up.........peperami...it's a bit of an animal....He wasn't impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

f**k off. under my breath to ronnie in drimnagh castle - got expelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 paul 101

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »
    And she's probably still teaching and you're semi-illiterate. Look who's laughing now.

you're obviously a complete ****in gimp, do you get you're kicks from commenting on spelling and grammer mistakes??, i think you should **** right off you sad ******!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

paul 101 wrote: »
    you're obviously a complete ****in gimp, do you get you're kicks from commenting on spelling and grammer mistakes??, i think you should **** right off you sad ******!!!!

:rolleyes: time of post, breathalyser result says....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Snap.
    mars bar wrote: »
    Then we've been doing it all wrong haven't we?!
    Ya know what, I *would* give lessons, but I'm training to be a teacher and I'd much prefer that my gems of cruelty died with my 'I hate everything and everyone and I'll take it out on anybody' secondary school phase =P
    metalfest wrote: »
    :rolleyes: time of post, breathalyser result says....
    To be fair, that spelling was great this time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

You better believe it.. Although not as hard as Semi Permanent hair curling..
    Point being?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Abuse ban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

You misspelled 'your' and 'grammar'. I won't bother correcting the grammar.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭merengueca

We had a substitute teacher, who made my twin sister stand on a chair and say :'my name is merengueca sister and I am a liar'... she was crying all the way through and when she sat down... the nasty b'stard then made some comment on along the line of how he was in charge, bad behaviour will always be punished and that it was all over with now... until I stood on chair and said 'my name is mr nasty b'stard and I can't get a permanent job'.

I thought my parents were going to kill me, but that was probably the only time when my Dad actually attended the school to ask for a written apology for my sister from the teacher..... I was forced to live with my 3 weeks detention!

(My sister was innocent - she'd been accused of being inside at break time, and then denying it. I'd been the one inside and she didn't want to grass me up!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

merengueca wrote: »
    (My sister was innocent - she'd been accused of being inside at break time, and then denying it. I'd been the one inside and she didn't want to grass me up!)

Your sis sounds pretty dead on! I hope you high 5'ed her afterward for not grassing you up!

• Advertisement
Advertisement