Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorbet?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I know it may seem a bit odd, but I was wondering if ANYONE from Sligo could help me in my search for finding sorbet (preferably lemon, but I'll take any variety at this stage) in Sligo. Tesco used to do a Lemon Sorbet but it hasn't been in for months. I also got a Ben and Jerry's Sorbet there once only.

I have search in Tesco, Xtra-vision, All of the Centra's in town, all of the Mace shops in the centre of town and some of the Spar's to absolutely no avail.

What the hell does a girl have to do to get some sorbet in this town?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Lornen wrote: »
    What the hell does a girl have to do to get some sorbet in this town?!

Make it yourself:confused:

Good luck in your search though

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

If I wanted to make it myself, I wouldn't have made the thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I've bought a tub in Lidl last summer for about €2. Love the stuff!

Wait, B&J do sorbet?

They sure do. I got Berried Treasure, which is a blueberry and blackberry swirl with lemon sorbet! It was a total once off I got it though.. Not seen it since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Lidl do lots of sorbet - including lemon, great value too! Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Lornen wrote: »
    They sure do. I got Berried Treasure, which is a blueberry and blackberry swirl with lemon sorbet! It was a total once off I got it though.. Not seen it since :(

Typical! That sounds delish.
    Hope you find the stuff in Lidl... I got some in Asda recently and I think the Lidl one was nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

The lidl sorbet is beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Another vote for Lidl sorbet, it's fab.

Thanks a million guys! I would never have though of Lidl but will give it a check tomorrow!

Advertisement