Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to find scrapbook materials in galway?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 6:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i could get some good scrapbooking materials in galway? Maybe a good art shop or something?
    Making something special for the girlfriend for the anniversary!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

That is so nice of you! It's great to make things like cards, because it means so much more than something that's store bought:)

The Four Corners on Shop St. are superb for art materials-the art materials are on the first floor!

Easons on Shop St. are also great!

If I think of any more I'll post it right up here!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Cregal Art has a lot of suitable things

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭geekychick

A nice arts and crafts shop open in the Eyre Square Shopping centre recently. On the upper level, on your right as you come in from the High Street.

Very sweet thing to do for your girlfriend. :) (Speaking as a sometime scrapbook-maker myself, it is important to give yourself enough time to do it, and that you have an approximate lay-out of how things should look in your head at least, before you start.)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The earlier suggestions are good for art supplies in general.

But if you want serious acid-free, lignin-free materials? Might have to go further afield for that: there's a place in the craft-complex on this side of Spiddal, otherwise try Amazon or perhaps one of the local speciality sites (scrapbooking.ie is one, I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭geekychick

Ah yes, An Siopa Bui in Spiddal Craft village is lovely and has some nice supplies. They even organise craft-making mornings and stuff like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Woodies out near Eye cinema have a card/craft section and its pretty good.

Advertisement