Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What European festival?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Thinking of heading to the continent for a festival/holiday instead of the usual EP/oxegen thing. Enjoy the weather etc :)

What other festivals have people been to in Europe and would recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I am going to Rock Werchter. Been there the last two years and it is so relaxed it's awesome. It is sold out now though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Was at Rock Im Park last year would recommend it (although it was last week) also going to Pukkelpop this year in August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I'm heading to Rock Werchter this year, been to a few around Europe and I volunteer at the Leeds festival. I would recommend Nova Rock in Austria to anyone and everyone, but to be honest, mainland european festivals are much better than the irish ones

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

Fiber Fib (Benicassim Spain)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

thefly wrote: »
    Fiber Fib (Benicassim Spain)

That one looks great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Melt in Germany is simply awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

It's hardly 'the continent' and it certainly won't be sunny but the Godspeed ATP in Minehead, England in December is going to be great!

Where else are you going to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Weird Al Yankovic on the the same day?

Check It!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BrianSlipknot

Graspop Metal Meeting, if u like that kinda stuff. I do!

If not...Pukelpop.

Both in Belgium. Both look fantastic.

Advertisement