Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the best place ta get a tattoo in limerick???

• 09-06-2010 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

need a gud place ta get a tattoo done!! nd nice work too.....:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

All depends what style you are looking for. There are a lot of good artists around the city but a lot of people would say Ross Nagle is the best around, he works in AllStar Ink on Wickham St.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 blondiex

ok ta....

am jus wondering does any1 kno where Don out ov bullmans has gone to....:rolleyes:

he was good!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yummymummy2

got mine done by ross in allstar and i must say im more than happy with it, he was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ive got two tatoos done in danny bullmans (dont think danny is there anymore) and I am happy with them both, but from the pictures ive seen of the tattoos coming from allstar, it looks like a very good place to go.

ya ill def check ross out iv seen pics too thy look brill alright!!:)

i was very happy with bullmans too but don left and i dono where he went and he was very good lik...

ross is also in a tattoo show in cork in july with many more great tattoo artists.....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Don is gone to New York

awh what a pity lik!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pyrokasey

Look up Dr J Tattoo or Sparky Tattoo....two really talented and sound lads that only do 100% custom tattoo. Last I heard they were workin outta Hard Knox on Upper Ger Griffin St.

Advertisement