Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

SHE'S GONE!!!! In the bottom two with scott!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

:eek:
    That was a quick result

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    That was a quick result

It seems to be, please let it be. A bit surprised myself when I saw it. :eek:

What night are you going, i will try to get tickets for the same night?

They're on 29th and 30th of Jan, 2 shows a day, I'm at the matinee on saturday.

RosyLily wrote: »
    Just look for the man swearing a lot and the curly-haired woman shushing him!:D

I might be joining him when Ann is on...:p

• Advertisement

Will have a look for tickets, are the day ones cheaper?

Will have a look for tickets, are the day ones cheaper?

I don't think so, I'm doing the day one as need to be back for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

flutegirl if that result is true......
    YEAH!!!! You've given me the BEST news all day!!! Wahhhhooooo!!:D:D

Is it me or are the judges under-marking Matt & Aliona?:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

flutegirl wrote: »
    It seems to be, please let it be. A bit surprised myself when I saw it. :eek:
    It appears to be the official result, alright.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :D:D:D

RosyLily wrote: »
    flutegirl if that result is true......
    YEAH!!!! You've given me the BEST news all day!!! Wahhhhooooo!!:D:D

Is it me or are the judges under-marking Matt & Aliona?:confused::confused:
    Posy wrote: »
    It appears to be the official result, alright.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :D:D:D

It's come from our usual source so it's correct :D Christmas has come early.

• Advertisement

I usually like Matt, but didnt really like his dance tonight. I was expecting a reaaly fast paced jive, but instead he did a load of silly Austin Powers moves

Where can i find info on the tour. BBC website is useless

Where can i find info on the tour. BBC website is useless

Here you go Snoopy :)

http://www.theo2.ie/event/strictly-come-dancing-live-2011/

Ann is dancing with Craig!!!!!!

Ann is dancing with Craig!!!!!!

Apparently so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Loving that song from manic street preachers

Bye Ann btw

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Flutegirl..... How did you know she was gone. And why? Why did the bookies suspend taking bets on her. Surely anyone voting for her have been duped!!!

Flutegirl..... How did you know she was gone. And why? Why did the bookies suspend taking bets on her. Surely anyone voting for her have been duped!!!

The sunday results show is filmed on Saturday, the result is usually known on digitalspy forums on Saturday evening. Somebody from the audience will post the result.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

As flutegirl said, the person in 'Strictly Come Dancing' is eliminated SATURDAY night. The result is televised on Sunday but by then almost everyone already knows the result.
    Voting lines only stay open until 9pm (or thereabouts) on Saturday because after that, the person is eliminated. I'm surprised you didn't know, the 'Sunday' show is one of TV's worst kept secrets! ;)

Posy wrote: »
    As flutegirl said, the person in 'Strictly Come Dancing' is eliminated SATURDAY night. The result is televised on Sunday but by then almost everyone already knows the result.
    Voting lines only stay open until 9pm (or thereabouts) on Saturday because after that, the person is eliminated. I'm surprised you didn't know, the 'Sunday' show is one of TV's worst kept secrets! ;)

I would assume that betting should be suspened through Saturday and Sunday and would resume again after the result has been televised. But I don't bet so I'm only guessing! :confused:

• Advertisement

Im not impressed. Its on Friday, Saturday and Sunday next week, and where am i??? Working nights grrrrrrrr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Working nights? That sucks!! Don't forget to record it!!

3 dances next weekend...really looking forward to it!! Only the best will survive this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

*arrives a bit late to the party*

She's goneeeee wohoo lol

Looking forward to this weekend. I felt Kara was duped again :( I know Pamela's dance was beautiful and perfect but I think Kara's dances are just so technical and professional looking, I wanted her to get a full house of 10s. I never think 10's on the final are good, the judges don't really care at that stage and hand them out willy nilly imo.

Poor Kara! I hope she wins anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pamela and James could be the dark horses to win now

I still want Matt to win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

I've been with Pamela from the beginning, and it's still Pam to win for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

sorry but I did not watch it and I have deleted the recording. I just lost faith in the show this year. It's all to much like dancing with the stars.

I would like james and pamela to win.

Next year the will have to have the result show on the same night.

hondasam wrote: »
    sorry but I did not watch it and I have deleted the recording. I just lost faith in the show this year. It's all to much like dancing with the stars.

I would like james and pamela to win.

Next year the will have to have the result show on the same night.

It might be worth watching now Ann's gone. I really like Kara but I wouldn't mind if either Pamela or Matt won. Pamela's done really well and Matt has been good right from the first show. Happy days that's Ann gone, can enjoy the show properly now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I hope Kara and the beautiful Artem win, but let's face it the real winners are Widdy, for the media career that will beckon after this, and Matt, who's bagged the male host job on The One Show - preferable to travelling up and down the country on Countryfile any day.

I reckon that Sssscott and Gavin will be booted off this weekend, but if Scott does well, then it might be Pamela instead if she has a dodgy number. Of course Gavin could be amazing and not be at the bottom of the leaderboard, but that's unlikely to happen with three dances to learn. Can't wait for the swingathon!!!

I hope Kara and the beautiful Artem win. Can't wait for the swingathon!!!

They could proabaly do with renaming that :eek:

Kara is a fantastic dnacer and Artem has been a great addition to the show and the profs. I'm still missing the old ones though :(

• Advertisement

LADS! Don't forget SCD on tonight!! :eek: I almost did and only just remembered now, 9pm!!

Advertisement