Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

It Takes Two was excellent this evening, great it was an hour long, loved the Friday panel. I don't think there's a clear favourite this year. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Well snowed in so thank god for SCD The Final!! Think Matt will be gone first, didn't really like his showdance, and I think maybe Pamela might win, but I'd love Kara to win, she seems so nice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

I'd love Kara to win as well ......Was really disappointed with all the showdances.The first two didn't have much dance and Pamela's was just like a normal dance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Is the final tonight ?

Ah I wanted james to win :(

not bothered about pamela :)

• Advertisement

At least we don't have to put this one in a spoiler... very pleased kara won, thought it might've been Pamela's but Kara is a fantastic dancer and deserved to win. More Strictly on Christmas day, so lots to look forward to. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Yay!!! Kara won....absolutely delighted!! She's a fantastic dancer and thoroughly deserved it!! :D:D
    Got slightly emotional when they won!:o

Must admit I wasn't impressed with any of the showdances. I think the best I've seen was Tom Chambers- that was excellent and showy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Delighted for Kara and Artem - very deserving winners.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Most deserving winner, though I wanted Matt to win (was in the same position the year Aleisha won - I knew she was the better dancer but wanted Matt DiAngelo to win).

Agree none of the show dancers were that spectactular and that Tom Chambers' was the best in recent years.

The showdances were a bit odd, and they should've been at the end as well, liked Alesha's showdance and Darren Gough's, struggling to remember Tom Chambers' one, but right result in the end, was looking VERY dodgy up until a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement

Just for nostalgic sakes....Tom and Camilla

RosyLily wrote: »
    Just for nostalgic sakes....Tom and Camilla

Ahhhh, as soon as I saw Camilla's colourful wasitband remembered the dance, she was a good choreographer.

flutegirl wrote: »
    Ahhhh, as soon as I saw Camilla's colourful wasitband remembered the dance, she was a good choreographer.

Twas a great dance!! Fitted the music perfectly and easily flowed from one move to the other! Really showed both Tom and Camilla's strengths.

P.S. I miss Arlene.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I'm delighted Kara won too... also delighted that the girls voting went for a girl this year because usually they'll give it to a less deserving guy just because they don't like the girl.

I thought it was a funny ole strictly final. The first show seemed very flat with some very average performances in the show dance section. The second half had more of the expected Strictly pizazz but it arrived a bit late. I think I missed the old finale format... Tess' glitzy cosy room and a Christmas tree out front. Where was this years tree? Maybe it's absence zapped some of the magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Just watched it and delighted with the result. Such a shame that Kara and Artem never got a perfect 40 though and it's a pity they didn't do the A Tango as their best dance as I think that would have done it for them. Doing the American Smooth was a bit stupid because they knew Len didn't like it but I guess the viewers and voters thought it was A-MA-ZING.

I bet their date tomorrow will be, ahem, spectacular:p

Aw nuts...there goes the plans for a romantic night in!;):pac:

RosyLily wrote: »
    Aw nuts...there goes the plans for a romantic night in!;):pac:

....but on the upside, doctors and nurses ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

Good finish to Strictly. I thought on the night Matt was the better dancer but over the whole series Kara did deserve it. I was surprised Kara chose to do the Amercian Smooth as her favourite dance, I wouldn't have said it was her best. I found Pamelas show dance disappointing, it seemed to be a repeat of steps she had done in previous dances.

Will Brucie be back next year? I forgot how good Tom Chambers show dance was.

....but on the upside, doctors and nurses ;)

Doctors and nurses with Artem.....rawrrrr!! *drool*:p

Kara is one lucky girl!!

• Advertisement

It is the first year x factor took the place of SCD for me. I did not enjoy the change to the show and hated that the replaced some of the dancers. Artem is not special in my book but I get other people think he his hot.

I had the final on but was not really watching it, did not care who won it. I did not watch any episode of ITT this year.

Hopefully next year the will have the result show the same night because otherwise it spoils it.

for my finish

Bring Back Matthew Cutler :)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the SCD fans :)

hondasam wrote: »
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the SCD fans :)

Have a great one yourself! ;)

:mad: If the have Anton hosting strictly I will never watch it again.:mad:

I dont like him as a dancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm gutted Matt didnt win :(

Have a great Christmas and new year all

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm gutted Matt didnt win :(

Have a great Christmas and new year all

He did well to come second and made it a good competition.

Have a great Chrimbo and New Year ;)

Thanks to Gill P on digitalspy. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf3-FH4E3VQ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Happy Christmas everyone :D

• Advertisement

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas everyone :D

Same to you, Snoopy1 ;)

Advertisement