Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Anyone heading to the live shows next weekend? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

flutegirl wrote: »
    Anyone heading to the live shows next weekend? :)

no are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Me!!
    I'm going saturday night. Can't wait :)

hondasam wrote: »
    no are you ?
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Me!!
    I'm going saturday night. Can't wait :)

Yep, going to the afternoon show, although looks like i'll miss the last little bit as need to be back for the train, but will get to see all the dances so that's the main thing. Yeah, it should be good :)

Can we take cameras in?

• Advertisement

Can we take cameras in?

I did last year at the 02. enjoy the show.

Can we take cameras in?
    I did last year at the 02. enjoy the show.

I'm brining mine! Got told off last time by a security guard but still bringing it this time.

I'm brining mine! Got told off last time by a security guard but still bringing it this time.

...got some great shots today. Had a fantastic time, the live show is brilliant, sooooo much better than the TV. Loved everything about it, had cracking seats so really good view. Enjoyed all the dances, and really liked Tina and Jared whom I didn't rate much in the series, they were very good. Matt's Samba was the best for me, but enjoyed every bit of it, roll on next year's tour!! :)

...got some great shots today. Had a fantastic time, the live show is brilliant, sooooo much better than the TV. Loved everything about it, had cracking seats so really good view. Enjoyed all the dances, and really liked Tina and Jared whom I didn't rate much in the series, they were very good. Matt's Samba was the best for me, but enjoyed every bit of it, roll on next year's tour!! :)

hi
    glad you enjoyed it, it is so different live. I would only go to watch the professional dancers myself as the celebs do not interest me.

hi
    glad you enjoyed it, it is so different live. I would only go to watch the professional dancers myself as the celebs do not interest me.

I would've been thinking the same thing but the celebs seemed to have really improved, was surprised especially at Jimi, Patsy and Tina, still hoping there's a pro tour sometime this year. The only thing missing was that there was no jive, but it was a great show. ;)

• Advertisement

I would've been thinking the same thing but the celebs seemed to have really improved, was surprised especially at Jimi, Patsy and Tina, still hoping there's a pro tour sometime this year. The only thing missing was that there was no jive, but it was a great show. ;)

If there is a pro tour IM there, I loved it last year. was it in the o2 ? what did you think of the seating.

I had such a good time last night. Its so different live.
    The judges were so funny, and Craigs dance with Anne was hilarious :D
    I didnt really take many pictures.
    I agree Matt's Samba was brilliant.

Cant wait till next year.

I had such a good time last night. Its so different live.
    The judges were so funny, and Craigs dance with Anne was hilarious :D
    I didnt really take many pictures.
    I agree Matt's Samba was brilliant.

Cant wait till next year.
    If there is a pro tour IM there, I loved it last year. was it in the o2 ? what did you think of the seating.

I remember buying the pro tour tickets this time last year, I'm checking ticketmaster regularly but nothing up yet. Yeah, it was in the 02 last year. Rumour has it there isn't one this year but I'm still checking in hope.

Craig RH is a pretty good dancer!! It was much better than if it had been Ann and Anton dancing.

The seating was really good, low stage at the back for the band and singers, platform for most of the dancing, at the back of it the judges table, floorspace all around the platform for the quickstep, with fairly little room all the dancers did well. All seating was tiered, apart from the VIP seats, 2 rows either side of the platform thing. But I think the first few rows of the tiered seating had a better view. ;)

I was in the seats at the back

Advertisement