Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I can't see Ann quitting the way John did I'd say she would love to win the show :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

casio4 wrote: »
    I can't see Ann quitting the way John did I'd say she would love to win the show :rolleyes:

I agree, she wont quit. She seems to be liking the attention too much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I can appreciate why the BBC puts in all types of people - different ages, careers, soaps stars/hollywood stars, politicians etc etc.

Bad organisation on behalf of the BBC with the dance off, and the voting public are to blame.

Ann will be in the same place as John Sergeant last year soon - where he was embarrassed to be there when far better dancers were going out. He knew if he had stayed, the show was turning into a mockery.

Getting rid of the dance-off is really the problem.

I was all for the dance-off being given the boot but, omg :eek:, please let it be back next year.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I like the lack of a dance off because I think it makes the contestants be a bit more daring- without worrying about having to do the same tricky move twice.
    But personally, I would have THREE people in the bottom (more chance Ann would be there!) and then the judges would eliminate one of them somehow. Perhaps each judge would be given 2 'saves' and the person with the least would go..

They can't go on long with this Ann fiasco, it's ridiculous!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I think there should be an age limit and a fitness level for the contestants. Ann should never have been picked in the first place. The bbc need to get better celebs. The audience thought it was funny to start but the are not laughing now. I never liked ann or anton for that matter. I still have not watched sat nights show,tomorrow I will.

hondasam wrote: »
    I think there should be an age limit and a fitness level for the contestants.
    Perhaps not an age limit (Felicity Kendall is older than Ann and Pamela Stephenson is 61!) but certainly some sort decent fitness level and basic ability to do a few steps should be a requirement. That would stop fiascos like this Ann situation arising.

I wouldn't have any problem with Ann at all if she was doing her absolutely best and giving it her all, but when she came in on that trapeze the other week, come ON, what was that all about!? :eek:

If she had been put with any other partner, such as James Jordan, she would've been out week one. However, it's obvious the producers want to take the show in a different direction.

If SCD is to slowly change it's format there's no need to have the likes of Len Goodman as a judge, instead bring in Jedward ("That was awesome Ann, high 5 Anton.") next year and Katie Price/Kerry Katona!! Winning formula! :rolleyes:

Rant over ;)

Well this weekend is the last chance. If Ann doesnt go this weekend and a good dancer goes out because of her, im giving up on the show!!

flutegirl wrote: »
    there's no need to have the likes of Len Goodman as a judge, instead bring in Jedward ("That was awesome Ann, high 5 Anton.")
    *Shudder* :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Have to say I liked Gavin tonight! He actually showed personality and he's likeable! Very entertaining performance! Bruno's reaction was hilarious!!

I wish ann would stfu, she really irrates me. yes love gavin now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I missed it tonight :(:mad::mad: my skybox was meant to be taping it and it didn't:mad::mad:
    does anyone know if the dances are on you tube or is there any other way of seeing it?

casio4 wrote: »
    I missed it tonight :(:mad::mad: my skybox was meant to be taping it and it didn't:mad::mad:
    does anyone know if the dances are on you tube or is there any other way of seeing it?

Yeah, usually people put them up and the bbc usually put them up as well, but not sure how quickly it's done. Agree, Gavin did really well this evening, he's beginning to get the hang of it, we were all wondering if it's because he's back playing rugby?

and OMG I'm thinking now I'd really like to see Ann do the rumba in 2 weeks' time :eek:

BUT the show is still on far too early at 6. :(

Oh so now your all liking Gavin, after all the slagging you gave me the last months :D
    Im on a nightshift so havnt seen it. Sky plus is recording it, so will watch it when i get up. Im determined not to look up any results.

RosyLily wrote: »
    Have to say I liked Gavin tonight! He actually showed personality and he's likeable! Very entertaining performance! Bruno's reaction was hilarious!!
    I was never a fan of Gavin but tonight he was great. His personality actually really shone through! :)

Ugh, get rid of Ann- she doesn't deserve to go to Blackpool. "In two weeks I'll be doing a Rumba." Love how presumptuous you are that you'll still be here, Ann! :mad:

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Oh so now your all liking Gavin, after all the slagging you gave me the last months :D
    Im on a nightshift so havnt seen it. Sky plus is recording it, so will watch it when i get up. Im determined not to look up any results.

I was on nightshift last sat, are you on boards at work? I would not put the radio on in the am incase I heard the reslut. gavin was hot hot hot:D

Who needs to be slapped now? :o

Yeah, he was pretty good tonight, you'll enjoy it.

Posy wrote: »
    I was never a fan of Gavin but tonight he was great. His personality actually really shone through! :)

Ugh, get rid of Ann- she doesn't deserve to go to Blackpool. "In two weeks I'll be doing a Rumba." Love how presumptuous you are that you'll still be here, Ann! :mad:

Yeah, although I said I wouldn't mind seeing it I still want her gone, For once I hope Michelle is still in although I think she's a gonner. :(

I was on nightshift last sat, are you on boards at work? I would not put the radio on in the am incase I heard the reslut. gavin was hot hot hot:D

Have sneaked onto boards at work :D

Im sending slaps out to you all :D

• Advertisement

Have sneaked onto boards at work :D

Im sending slaps out to you all :D

there is only one answer really and it called an ORGY with gavin. what time you finished work??

there is only one answer really and it called an ORGY with gavin. what time you finished work??

Invite Matt Cutler am I'm there!! ;)

Invite Matt Cutler am I'm there!! ;)

I would but he would take gavin of us:D

I would but he would take gavin of us:D

We could be just the women to turn him, how could he resist!!! ;)

We could be just the women to turn him, how could he resist!!! ;)

Oh yes I would give it my best shot ! matt before gavin for me:)

Tonight's result (according to Digital Spy):
    Felicity and Vincent and Michelle and Brendan in bottom two. Michelle and Brendan out.

Tonight's result (according to Digital Spy):
    Felicity and Vincent and Michelle and Brendan in bottom two. Michelle and Brendan out.

oh my god
    Ann and Anton might win

Handy enough to know the result tonight, still think it needs to be live, but I think
    Ann's
    time is numbered as
    the rest of the celebs left are all pretty good.

I hope you're right! Apart from Felicity (and Ann obviously!) the remaining lot are very good. Ann can't win. She CAN'T!!

• Advertisement

I hope you're right! Apart from Felicity (and Ann obviously!) the remaining lot are very good. Ann can't win. She CAN'T!!
    if she wins i'm done with SCD

Advertisement