Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

flutegirl wrote: »
    She's not a bad dancer, and doesn't deserve to go before Ann. I think Michelle did well to get as far as she did.
    I think so. She was never great. I think Brendan did very well with her. :)
    hondasam wrote: »
    ya michelle was never good but I can see ann going on unless she steps down.
    Oh God. The horror. "And the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2010 is..."
    *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Im stuck in work and missing it again :mad:

What do you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

What do you do?

Work in pharmaceutical production.
    I only ever watch the results show for the professional dancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I was disappointed Kara didn't get at least 3 10's last night, think she's a super dancer, she's very consistent. Disappointed she wasn't given higher marks considering her praise/feedback was brilliant.

I'm also jumping on the bandwagon of liking Gavin :o I HATED him as a rugby player but I'm loving him this week and last, I hope he stays in for a good while yet :D rarrr

Get Ann out, for the love of god!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I was disappointed Kara didn't get at least 3 10's last night, think she's a super dancer, she's very consistent. Disappointed she wasn't given higher marks considering her praise/feedback was brilliant.

I'm also jumping on the bandwagon of liking Gavin :o I HATED him as a rugby player but I'm loving him this week and last, I hope he stays in for a good while yet :D rarrr

Get Ann out, for the love of god!

snoopy will not be happy if she has to share even more of gavin:D he is very likeable.

• Advertisement

Yea im not impressed with you all jumping on the Gavin Bandwagon.
    You all gave me so much abuse at the start of the series :D

I know it's funny really, I did not know anything about him before this and never seen him been interviewed or anything. he comes across as really shy, he had his kids in the studio and the are cute like himself. Is this your last night? I will be you tomorrow night, im back on nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I thought Kara and Artem were amazing, definitely the performance of the night for me ahead of the jive which is an 'easier' dance to impress with.

I also think Gavin is very funny and has a great rapport with Katya - he takes the p!ss out of his vanity but if you don't take it as him having a laugh it comes off as extreme arrogance.

Outside the top three (Scott, Kara and Matt), I'd definitely like to see Patsy lasting -she is the real journey woman of the series and again I really like how she gets on with Robin (and I'm sure they teamed her up with a gay pro dancer deliberately given her track record:D)

I keep thinking Widdy will be in the bottom 2, but it's yet to happen so she must have a huge vote, though if they lose the comedy piece, people will get bored. It is great though to see how much she is enjoying herself now whereas at the start of the series she couldn't give a toss. I don't like when she talks about what dance she'll be doing in a fortnight though - now that is arrogance.

I thought Kara and Artem were amazing, definitely the performance of the night for me ahead of the jive which is an 'easier' dance to impress with.

I also think Gavin is very funny and has a great rapport with Katya - he takes the p!ss out of his vanity but if you don't take it as him having a laugh it comes off as extreme arrogance.

Outside the top three (Scott, Kara and Matt), I'd definitely like to see Patsy lasting -she is the real journey woman of the series and again I really like how she gets on with Robin (and I'm sure they teamed her up with a gay pro dancer deliberately given her track record:D)

I keep thinking Widdy will be in the bottom 2, but it's yet to happen so she must have a huge vote, though if they lose the comedy piece, people will get bored. It is great though to see how much she is enjoying herself now whereas at the start of the series she couldn't give a toss. I don't like when she talks about what dance she'll be doing in a fortnight though - now that is arrogance.

robin is gay next you will tell me he is married to matthew:eek:
    yes we all see a different side to gavin. Im not mad about scott but that is only because of natalie. I just dont get her. Ann will probably be in the final. imagine Anton winning after all these years.

I know it's funny really, I did not know anything about him before this and never seen him been interviewed or anything. he comes across as really shy, he had his kids in the studio and the are cute like himself. Is this your last night? I will be you tomorrow night, im back on nights.

He comes across as very vain, but its him joking. If you were to take it seriously, he would come accross as arrogant.
    Last night tonight woohoo.
    So what do you do then?

• Advertisement

He comes across as very vain, but its him joking. If you were to take it seriously, he would come accross as arrogant.
    Last night tonight woohoo.
    So what do you do then?

I will pm you. any plans for your days of, when are you back?

Well im back in Wednesday morning, so not much time off. Monday will be sleeping and catching up on all the things ive recorded this weekend, Strictly, X Factor and im a celebrity.
    Have a cold as well, and will probably go to the gym.

I think he's really blossomed as a dancer and it's great to see. I love watching someone improve from being pretty hopeless to that stage where you say 'oh, they can dance now!' It's what makes 'Strictly' worth it. :)

Posy wrote: »
    I think he's really blossomed as a dancer and it's great to see. I love watching someone improve from being pretty hopeless to that stage where you say 'oh, they can dance now!' It's what makes 'Strictly' worth it. :)

Agree, if Ann was showing signs of improvement it wouldn't be so bad.

She just doesn't seem to even give a crap about getting any better.

I couldnt even watch her on It Takes Two, she is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I couldnt even watch her on It Takes Two, she is so annoying
    she said on it takes two that she thought they were gone this week with all the hu ha of jimmy going but she is still smug about going to Blackpool which is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

robin is gay next you will tell me he is married to matthew:eek:
    yes we all see a different side to gavin. Im not mad about scott but that is only because of natalie. I just dont get her. Ann will probably be in the final. imagine Anton winning after all these years.

I don't know about the married to Matthew part, but Robin is DEFINITELY gay (and it's Craig, not Bruno who flirts with him, e.g. the comment in the week they had the Frankenstein theme). I was confused about Matthew Cutler for a long time as Nicole Cutler was his partner and ex-wife, but I think that was a long time ago!

Just to let you know Matt Cutler is married to me, Gavin is just my bit on the side. So hands off :D

Just to let you know Matt Cutler is married to me, Gavin is just my bit on the side. So hands off :D

I would not leave them alone to much:D

• Advertisement

Loving the show from Blackpool do far, the set's much better. Matt and Kara the best so far, Nice from Pamela as well. Waiting for Ann...:rolleyes:

Waiting for Ann to sod off... :rolleyes:
    ;)

I love the glitz of Blackpool too, proper ballroom glamour! :D

Felt sorry for Artem tonight. He was obviously in a lot of pain. :(

I have to watch it after x factor and then Il be back to comment.

;)

I love the glitz of Blackpool too, proper ballroom glamour! :D

:D for the post!
    Felt sorry for Artem tonight. He was obviously in a lot of pain. :(

Yeah, he looked to be in real agony, I thought he was gonna start crying he looked to be in so much pain, I hope Ann goes tonight, the Strictly magic was back tonight.

Felicity out, Felicity and Patsy bottom two

Ha, I was just going to post that!!
    Ann lives another day, grrr. :mad:

Ha, I was just going to post that!!
    Ann lives another day, grrr. :mad:

Great minds think alike ;)
    The madness continues for another week!!, will she ever be gone?? :eek:

just had to look, ann will win.

• Advertisement

just had to look, ann will win.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking. I hope she's not on the live tour.

Advertisement