Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I havn't looked but I take it Ann's still in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Grrrrr!! Can't believe Ann's still in it!!! So not fair on the other dancers who can actually dance!! She HAS to go next week....or leave herself, like John Sargent did. If I was kept in and had two left feet I would be mortified that someone else left. Ann's the Wagner of Strictly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Well lads, another one bites the dust while Ann keeps marching on to lift the glitterball :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'm ashamed to say this, but it was the first week I actually found Ann & Antons dance funny. I'm not surprised Felicity went, I used to watch "the good life" for years and I liked her in it, but didn't like her on strictly.She wasn't that good a dancer and Vincent made her look good and her facial expressions at the judges comments really annoyed me. ok rant over :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I have had it with strictly this year, skipped through most of it. Ann is just making a joke of the show and the producers are just as bad. I really dont care who wins.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Even Gavin let me down :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

hondasam wrote: »
    I have had it with strictly this year, skipped through most of it. Ann is just making a joke of the show and the producers are just as bad. I really dont care who wins.:mad:
    The format is getting more like DWTS every day.. all the props, somersaults etc (and ANN of course) are turning me off. :(

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Even Gavin let me down :mad:

Wow, it MUST have been bad! :eek:

Posy wrote: »
    The format is getting more like DWTS every day.. all the props, somersaults etc (and ANN of course) are turning me off. :(

The format suits the US audienece, but not the Strictly die-hard fans.

flutegirl wrote: »
    The format suits the US audienece, but not the Strictly die-hard fans.
    Indeed. And the fact that is it used to be a 'strict' dance competition where the judges were pretty stringent and tough on the contestants. They would mark them down if there was a lift where there shouldn't be and so on.. and it is now more about the 'entertainment' with doors, windows, rugby balls and other props, tearaway costumes etc and it makes it more pantomime now and people will miss the 'old' Strictly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I want Matt to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Being back sex on legs Ola Jordan :)

I would like to see Pamela and James win it. I love them together, plus his excitement the other night at getting his first 10 EVER, after 5 years of being on 'Strictly' was great.
    If they leave the competition before Ann, I will kill someone!!! :p

I would like to see Pamela and James win it. I love them together, plus his excitement the other night at getting his first 10 EVER, after 5 years of being on 'Strictly' was great.
    If they leave the competition before Ann, I will kill someone!!! :p

As much as I'd like to see James and Pamela win, my fear would be that he would get the chop from the show next year or the year after because:

1- He's a Strictly champion
    2- He's married so he's not up for a 'showmance'

I'd like to see Kara win it, but Ann has one hand clinging to to the glitterball for dear life. On the up side (please God there is one!) if they do win, It could mean the back of Anton... ;)

smuckers wrote: »
    Being back sex on legs Ola Jordan :)

Im female

love her and james :)

As much as I'd like to see James and Pamela win, my fear would be that he would get the chop from the show next year or the year after because:

1- He's a Strictly champion
    2- He's married so he's not up for a 'showmance'
    Nooooooooo! :eek:
    Im female
    So you were lusting after Paul Daniels, not Ola? :p

Nooooooooo! :eek:

So you were lusting after Paul Daniels, not Ola? :p

Id consider Ola if I got james as well :p

Anne is dancing the Rhumba on Saturday, dont think i will be able to watch it :p

Anne is dancing the Rhumba on Saturday, dont think i will be able to watch it :p

This is just so wrong I can't even find the words to express myself... :eek: :confused:

Wow, it MUST have been bad! :eek:

It was, and im not hopeful for this week either :(

• Advertisement

Oh. Dear. God. The horror.
    :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

I don't think people need to worry about Ann winning, people will vote and keep her in for the time being but when it gets down to the final few weeks and you have the likes of Kara, Matt and Scott, there is no way Ann will survive over any of them. It's the same with Wagner in X-Factor. Fair enough other good dancers (or singers) go out but the ones that go out are not 'winning' material so it doesn't bother me that Ann and Wagner are staying in over them for the time being. I'm confident that once it gets down to the final few the public will have had enough of the joke act and they will vote for the best dancer/singer. This has always happened in the past. (e.g Chico, Jedward) I think it would have happened with John Sargeant as well if he hadn't have left of his own accord.

Hope Gavin Improves tonight, or i might go off him!!!

dont think I will be able not to watch, it should be classic :D

Im working tonite so will not see it until tomorrow.

Hope Gavin Improves tonight, or i might go off him!!!

really now you are bored with him we get him :)

Im working till 7pm, so am recording it.
    i really hope she goes this weekend

neveah wrote: »
    I don't think people need to worry about Ann winning, people will vote and keep her in for the time being but when it gets down to the final few weeks and you have the likes of Kara, Matt and Scott, there is no way Ann will survive over any of them. It's the same with Wagner in X-Factor. Fair enough other good dancers (or singers) go out but the ones that go out are not 'winning' material so it doesn't bother me that Ann and Wagner are staying in over them for the time being. I'm confident that once it gets down to the final few the public will have had enough of the joke act and they will vote for the best dancer/singer. This has always happened in the past. (e.g Chico, Jedward) I think it would have happened with John Sargeant as well if he hadn't have left of his own accord.

Im so disappointed with the show this year I want ann to win. wagner no but It would be funny.

really now you are bored with him we get him :)

Im not bored yet ;)

Im working till 7pm, so am recording it.
    i really hope she goes this weekend

ah no these producers need a wake up call, the need to pay for credible people to take part and there has to be an age limit.

• Advertisement

Im not bored yet ;)

you at work ? Im just heading of now, fin at 11pm. lots of snow around here have to go early.

Advertisement