Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI Survey

Options
  • 09-06-2010 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Everyone, Im doing a survey about PCI compliance for college. THere is just 7 questions so it will take less than a minute if any of you have a spare one. Thanks

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6GZ7DKW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Could you provide a bit more information like what course you're doing and where and who exactly are you. What this data is going to be used for, and who will have access to it as well.

You'll get a much better response and it's a more professional approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

What EvilPhil said

I'm not going to complete that kind of survey without knowing who and what it is for and where / how the data is going to be used

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Blacknight wrote: »
    What EvilPhil said

I'm not going to complete that kind of survey without knowing who and what it is for and where / how the data is going to be used

In fact I'm just going to close this until the OP contacts either myself or Sparks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement