Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Full Metal PM5-A4 Airsoft Gun

Options
  • 09-06-2010 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello i posted this thread to advertise i am selling a G&G Full Metal PM5-A4 Airsoft Gun. It has been used only twice and is in superb condition, I am simply selling it as i don't play airsoft much and someone else will put this gun to better use. This gun is great and cost me €250 when i first bought it in the Hobby Airsoft shop. Since then only a few months have past which shows as there are no marks or scratches on any part of the gun. Anyone interested in buying this gun message me or just reply in this thread.

thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

post here==================>Airsoft Adverts
    plus you have to put an asking price

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to airsoft adverts. also locked until op pm's me an asking price to place in the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement