Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Spheres presents 2manydjs - Langtons, Kilkenny, August 1st

Options
  • 09-06-2010 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi guys,

After a whopping Dublin show with Foals in May, Heineken Green Spheres heads south to Kilkenny for a Bank Holiday special with the biggest name in dance music, 2manydjs. Perfect for a Bank Holiday break with a bang.

These guys have consistently put out amazing remixes and production work since 2002's 'As Heard on Radio Soulwax pt 2' catapulted them onto the scene. Remixing everyone from MGMT to Kylie along the way.

Don't miss this chance to catch the brother's Dewaele working their magic for a DJ set soaked in the unique Heineken Green Spheres atmosphere.

Tickets to all Heineken Green Spheres gigs are free. Music fans can register their interest for the gig on www.heinekenmusic.ie for a chance to be transported with two friends to this outer world experience.

http://heinekenmusic.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

Actually cannot wait! Have no experience with the venue, nor Kilkenny! Which will make it even better =)

Fingers crossed I get tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hi Ed, tried to register to get tickets on the site a little while back, but after i submitted my details i got an error on the following page, and now i cant enter again, or invite any friends,

really wanted to go to this,

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Looking forward to this, hopefully i'll get some tickets! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I must have tickets for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

This would be my bank holiday weekend sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I believe this new venue is supposed to be excellent, and of course the 2 Many brothers will rock the place. Pity I won't be able to go.

Ticket announcements today?

Its in the Set Theatre isn't it, really nice intimate venue...

How many people does the venue hold?

Think it holds 300 or so standing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Ticket announcements today?

The site says Ticketoffice open the 21st so tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Anyone get tickets for this yet? Do you get an email or do you have to log in and see if you got them?

No email for me as of yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

Got my tickets, sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭HeinekenMusic: Ed

Tickets have been issued today guys, if you haven't heard by tomorrow then I am afraid you missed out.

I will have a competition here for some very soon though.

In other news the gig is now a weekender with the addition of Jape, Delorentos and Alex Metric. Jape plays too fresh from recording his new album, Delorentos are flying high after Oxegen as is Alex Metric. All shows are free.

Full line up and ticket deets as follows:
    2manydjs / Langtons / Sunday 1st Aug (apply for tickets on HM.ie)

Delorentos / The Left Bank / Fri 30th July (free tix - see below)

Jape / Kytlers / Sat 31st July (free tix - see below)

Alex Metric / Matt the Millers / Fri 30th July (free tix - see below)

For 2manyDJs registrations are now closed.

Free admission to Delorentos, Jape and Alex Metric will be on a first come, first served basis on the door. All gigs are over 18’s. For more information visit the Heineken Music website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Got tickets, really can't wait for this now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

:(

I guess I will be trying to win in the competition here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

Got my ticket :D just wondering does anyone know if there will be support on the night and what time will the gig start and finish?! just coming from Waterford so trying to know the plan:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Ed, can you confirm the times for jape, delorentos and alex metrix. Tks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Got free tickets to this too. They were awesome at oxegen last year so cant wait. Hope they play a decent length set. Anyone know if theres a support act too?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Just got the email to say I didnt come up in the draw for the free tickets to this, absolutely gutted as Im a huge fan :mad:

If anyone applied & was lucky enough to get some but cant go, I'd be willing to throw you a few quid for'em

Cheers

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Just got the email to say I didnt come up in the draw for the free tickets to this, absolutely gutted as Im a huge fan :mad:

Can you not go see them in Dublin the following night?

Working the Bank Holiday Monday from 3pm & not a hope of getting it off :(

Hi guys,
    To answer your questions, full line up is as follows:
    2manydjs / Langtons / Sunday 1st Aug / 9pm (tix issued)

Delorentos / The Left Bank / Fri 30th July 8pm / (free tix - see below)

Jape / Kytlers / Sat 31st July / 8pm (free tix - see below)

Alex Metric / Matt the Millers / Fri 30th July / 11pm (free tix - see below)

Free admission to Delorentos, Jape and Alex Metric will be on a first come, first served basis on the door. All gigs are over 18’s. For more information visit the Heineken Music website.

Hello again.
    as promised and as a thank you to the folk at boards having us here is a wee comp for tickets.

Just finish this sentence in 15 words or less...
    I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cillitbang

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because this part of the weekend will never die if I'm there:)

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because this is one long weekend I want to "live every last drop" of! :D

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because nothing gets me more excited than two Belgians making me dance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Glynner83

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because....It is going to be absolutley mental and I love mental.....and Heineken

Advertisement