Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Spheres presents 2manydjs - Langtons, Kilkenny, August 1st

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

I should be dancing to 2Manydjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because if I go to this gig, I will have seen the brothers live in 5 different continents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because......I'm just a gigolo and everywhere I go, People know the part I'm playin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because...... i will cry if i dont :( i love them

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because I want to dust off my gloves hat and glow sticks and I love heineken
    6a00d83451b8c369e200e5539f50238834-800wi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 timahoeman

I should be dancing to 2manyDjs this Sunday in Kilkenny because..... im
    Happy Ever In kNowing Everyone Kicks bEats oN kool M U S I C :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭HeinekenMusic: Ed

Yo,
    Winners of a pair of tix to see 2manydjs on Sunday are:
    cillitbang
    aaf
    mytime

Please PM me your full names and confirm you are over 18 and I will put them on the door +1.

Enjoy.

Everyone else the Star will have a comp on Friday.
    And don't forget to check out the other gigs.

Delorentos / The Left Bank / Fri 30th July 8pm / (free tix - see below)

Jape / Kytlers / Sat 31st July / 8pm (free tix - see below)

Alex Metric / Matt the Millers / Fri 30th July / 11pm (free tix - see below)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mundykk

if any one has a spare ticket could they email it to me please .. (pm)

id be willing to pay €10 for it .. just one ticket so if i could get in with someone or anything like that let me know please .. cheers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

What time will 2ManyDjs be on stage at? Event starts at 9, is there any support acts?

RustyP wrote: »
    What time will 2ManyDjs be on stage at? Event starts at 9, is there any support acts?

Philth is supporting Rusty.

Still looking for tickets to Heineken Green Spheres with 2manydjs in Langtons this Sunday? We have 5 pairs to give away tonight at Alex Metric in Matt the Millers. Look out for our Green Spheres man rocking out the Green Spheres flag after midnight, be one of the first 5 to say 'Radio Soulwax' to him and the tickets are yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Just to let people know...
    There were people earlier in the thread talking about being excited about seeing The Set, as it's great new venue etc. It is indeed a great venue but as I understand it, 2manyDjs are playing in the main ballroom in Langtons. It can take more people than The Set. However The Set will be open on the night (for all the people who turn up without tickets!) with resident DJ Dave Holland playing all kinds of everything. And it's free afaik, so you can still pop in for a look (that is of course, after the Mary Black gig there is finished!!!:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I'm also wondering what time 2manydjs will be on at, anybody have a rough idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

what a savage gig! It was mental. thanks soulwax and heineken

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Hard to believe this is where myself and the missus had our wedding reception:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Hard to believe this is where myself and the missus had our wedding reception:D

:pac::pac:

one of the lads from 2mnaydjs gave me a bottle of water, I was happy out :D
    was class. thanks heineken!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Where did all the Normal bank Holiday crowd go so?I would have hoped it was on in Set?

Advertisement