Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose tooth, Tooth falling out in my dreams..

Options
  • 09-06-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

As the title says, I have been having recurring dreams lately where one of my rear teeth becomes loose in my head and it falls out....

what can this mean at all??

Just a little curious... if anybody has an explanation please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

you're concerned about your outer appearances and how others see you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Well losing teeth in your dreams is a very common dream and usually means you may have financial benefits soon, or at least your mind is geared that way and you are focused on something that will bring some money in!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭weekaizer

I remember being told by my old primary school teacher this means "the death of an old way of life, and the beginning of a new one!"
    Maybe your about to do somethin radical with yourself!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Teeth falling out dreams are usually just anxiety/worry in my experience.

Advertisement